Cycling Mi Logo At Boot, Can Not Enter Fastboot

finek

Members
Sep 22, 2015
Hi.
I've bricked my MI2S after trying to restore lost lock screen password with the mi.com account, after a few unsuccessful login attempts it suddenly rebooted and after that it started cycling on "MI" logo (the screen goes on and off approx. every second).

If I hold the down volume key during the booting process it shows the fastboot logo and then the screen goes off and everything starts again...
I've also tried to short circuit the two pins over the sim holder with a ground connector, my computer recognises a qhsusb_dolad device, and then... you won't believe it... it disconnects and connects EVERY SECOND just as the screen would go on and off if I normally booted my bricked phone.

What do you guys think?
Is it unbrickable?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

There is no any changes, when i press (and hold) power button :(

There is youtube video, just like my case
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Try this ;)
Take the battery and insert it then charge your phone. Go on fastboot also if you don't see anything. Install MiAssistant and MiFlash and download a fastboot rom (there is a mirror on miui.it ;)). Connect the phone on pc and install the fastboot rom.

Try this ;)
Take the battery and insert it then charge your phone. Go on fastboot also if you don't see anything. Install MiAssistant and MiFlash and download a fastboot rom (there is a mirror on miui.it ;)). Connect the phone on pc and install the fastboot rom.

I can not access Flashboot (rabbit), there is what i see, if press Vol- and Power keys:
[ 3 sec ] MI logo
[ 1 sec ] screen off
[ 0.5 sec ] MI logo
[ 0.5 sec ] Rabbit (flashboot)
[ 1 sec ] screen off
[ 0.5 sec ] MI logo
[ 0.5 sec ] Rabbit (flashboot)
[ 1 sec ] screen off

flashboot tool can not detect phone :(

Tell a friend to help you, one to press the enter key with the fastboot command pre typed and the other to make the rabbit appear... If u are quick enough maybe fastboot can stay if phone gets command.... I did this in a ****** chinese clone from a friend of mine and it worked... It was mtk based and not Qualcomm's but... Who knows, u dont lose anything for trying...

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Had the same problem. Try holding down Vol down and Power button, when you see the fastboot screen (rabbit) release the power button, hold down the Vol down button for couple of seconds.