[dev]MIUIandroid-Liquid Mt port

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust people who are uploading something and there is no difference whose rom it is.. If it has some bugs, ok.. I have added a note that it could contain additional bugs.

This is the rom that I have repacked and have bugs.
Please Lens delete it, I'm uploading last version that work good.

Absolutly no! I've packed it on my own, following lens tutorial... I've tried it and works.. also the translation works.. so plesse, don't say things that are not true next time... thanks!

@lens flare : you can trust me!

Hey guys stop flaming :D
Have added both links, user would be disappointed but at least nobody will be angry.

Mine was not a flame... I'm only disappointed when someone says something without really knowing a fact... That's it... however I'll stop here... and I ask you a question: I've read that you are working on an ICS port in your signature... have you used the desire z port as a start point?

have you used the desire z port as a start point?
nope, I used CM9 source code and some configs from desire Z, liquid and desire ;]
Desire Z seems won't be the same as ours..

hi, i have flashed it via 2.2.
i have had to disable security under "other/toogles..."

now i have flashed the rom but my storage is too low for all my apps.
is there a app2sd script for miui i can flash ?

The version 2.2.3 is lagged when I kill apps with the native App Killer (hold home button)

Hey Lens! Finally I found how to fix this issue: Flashing the Chainfire3D Driver! and I obtain a better performance on games (Shadow Era is a example) and no lag anymore.

EDIT: Now, I obtain lag ONLY when I switch off the wifi. It solves only rebooting the phone :(

STEPS to reproduce lag:
1. Switch ON WIFI
2. Switch OFF WIFI
3. Now MIUI has lag

I can't even update mine content!
And I'm nomore staff :[
Thats why? Dude, why not just pm me about it? We changed the software and one of the other guys didnt add everyone back yet? nothing deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.