[dev]MIUIandroid-Liquid Mt port

Status
Not open for further replies.
After two more days of usage, I've found that the in-call volume is really too low for everyday use.
Could you please take care of this problem, lens?

Please use volume+ or x5 parts. Now I'm working on ics and won't improve something over 2.3, but there will be updates anyway, just incremental ones.

There is no change with "Volume +" and "X5settings"....
I think I'll be forced to uninstall MIUI :(

I'll wait MIUI 4 hoping that this bug will be fixed. I'll go on a manufacturer of Android.

for god sakes lens... please do not go on ICS only dev... wait at least that Acer release an ICS officially for Liquid MT or else... so many "things" will not works on our device that will be kind of stupid to provide an "useless" rom.

Your work is great by the way. I wish I could do same, But dunno how to do (need to learn).

something I dislike on miui rom is the long touch on picture or folder... on Native Android (acer) that select the folder and we can multiple select and delete or send mail...

please do not go on ICS only dev.
I have no choice..
wait at least that Acer release an ICS officially for Liquid MT
They'd rather give us a free moon trip :D
so many "things" will not works on our device that will be kind of stupid to provide an "useless" rom.
I'm not giving up.. many things are already working.. dunno about MIUI.. damn, why they've choosed AOSP? :{
something I dislike on miui rom is the long touch on picture or folder... on Native Android (acer) that select the folder and we can multiple select and delete or send mail...
Have you tried "swipe left to multiselect" ? :p
At last it works on filemanager.

I am scare about one things only ICS and MTP... I have an A500 tablet and I can put or pull files from my phone just by plug it in... with ICS I will not anymore be able to do this

Acer and update... long story LOL... maybe soon free trip to pluto... oops it's not anymore a planet...

what is bad with AOSP ?? maybe they have to do this choice anyway.

Not working the swipe... well it's not like I delete a lot of file eveyday but when I do I do it in batch :D

I am scare about one things only ICS and MTP
Don't worry, at last you could use something like "multimount sdcard" app on our liquid Mt (but have to be installed through adb :D).
with ICS I will not anymore be able to do this
Check out: settings->storage->menu[three dots on screen though]->usb [something else that I forgot](The only you could choose)->MTP.
what is bad with AOSP ??
It's pure android so have to be modified A LOT to get work, CM base is more reliable to hardware.
Not working the swipe
Damn sorry, swipe right :D

I see
Actually I do prefer that we got a pure android, clean without all dirty things :D hehe

About ICS and MTP yes I confirm that on my tablet it's MTP only... (but on HC that was the same so I am ok with it) just if ICS change the way the phone link way that will be boring.

right or left... none works for me... maybe something wrong with me lol

Another small bug in the display of my operator. Instead of displaying "SFR" or "F SFR" it display the operator code "20810".
1146047677.jpeg

Yes I use version 2.2.24. I'm going to try version 2.3.2 immediately

EDIT : Yes! Problem solved with 2.3.2. Thank you.

hey lens can u give me the. link of ur guide on how to compile rom..?
I'm not compiling anything.. I'm porting it.. Need new version? - I hope it will be today.

Stop, Liquid A1?? Why are you asking me here? Seems I said enough to know - no dev - no MIUI v4...

I think he was asking, how to port a rom tutorial... if not, well could you lead the way for me, I would like learn how to do, in user friendly way, even it's on linux with tons of command line... I run on Mint 12 :D else I run Win 7 64 bits same time (VM power hehehe)
I hope you can do it today, else nevermind do your best.

(lol about the Liquid A1)

*** headache *** learning Symfony alone ain't easy... easier CodeIgniter... *****

I think he was asking, how to port a rom tutorial.
I know what HE asked about, he asked about MIUI v4 for Liquid A1 times ago..

, I would like learn how to do, in user friendly way
I couldn't explain it to myself, and you are asking about user-friendly description :D

hahaha nevermind,
I will update my phone to 2.3.9 today.

Hum well about the user-friendly... I know no coder / developer / cooker or else can explain things clear and yes Agree sometimes I do things then when someone ask me why I did like this... hu???? well ..... because that way works... that's it.

Could you if you have some time to spare (waste lol) lead me a little bit by just telling me What downloading, and the few command lines to start up onto this crazy stuff... maybe I could help you on the ICS one after :D

*** I got the Symfony logics... wow... tomorrow starting conversion of CodeIgniter Project to be a Symfony one to see, then also creating a small blog website (yes I know blog are common... but blog contains all required for big website such as User management, adding article, comment, uploading and pagination... that is 25 % of a website and the longest to create. )

Status
Not open for further replies.