Difference between real and fake red mi (hongmi) note - hm note 1w

@sair I am very sure. She wont send the rom. She will still claim that it is not fake. Totally useless asking her. I payed 176 dollars plus 33 dollars to send it back from my country. So effectively paid 209 dollars for this fake s**t
Ya. Sounds like that. Man chinese , biggest mistake i did.

Btw u got tons of rom. Try them.

but if I understand correctly, you need ur mobile makers files to proceed for flashing new rom. But im not a expert in this. Can any1 help. Is it possible to flash a new rom without having the device makers files?

u root with frama root I guess. and I can send u a link where u get all the roms and recoveries.. U got an original device dnt worry even if u brick ;)

u root with frama root I guess. and I can send u a link where u get all the roms and recoveries.. U got an original device dnt worry even if u brick ;)

i don't have a original device. I have a 100% fake s**t. So no rom available for it. Will the,method,u suggested still work?

i don't have a original device. I have a 100% fake s**t. So no rom available for it. Will the,method,u suggested still work?
Iam sorry. I tried to root and the root worked. But recovery and rom noo.. No rom file is working. the only way we can go back is some one who has this working should use MTK tools and make a scatter file and image files for us..

@Haresh you said you returned ur fone right.. If you do have I can guide you how to make a scatter file which may help us.. Its an easy thing though.. All explained in XDA..

oh s**t!!! I have packed the phone and ready to send it back.
Who pay the return shipment cost?
I heard that the phone will be taxed at China customs? Will you pay that?
I mean, its all her fault. Why do we have to pay the return shipment and tax?
I think i will escalate dispute this order. What do you think?

You are 100% right. She has to take care of return charges. But unfortunately she refused to do and she says as per aliexpress policy, the return charges has to be taken care by the buyers. Can any1 of you check with aliexpress customer care team and provide us the update how to escalate this issue.

Yes it will be taxed and i paid 33 dollars(approximately) for sending it back.

@Haresh you said you returned ur fone right.. If you do have I can guide you how to make a scatter file which may help us.. Its an easy thing though.. All explained in XDA..

I can help you mate. Even my friend has the same s**t which he bought from the same idiot in aliexpress. Can you send me the step by step procedure what i need to do. I can spend time on the device so that everyone who bought this fake phone can benefit out.

Reactions: SairS
Thanks..

1)You should download MTK droid tools (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2160490) .
2)Enable USB debugging on the phone in developer options. You get developer options by touching firmware 5 times in about phone.
3) Install Drivers . I attached the driver files. You have to remove the battery and sim. Connect the phone to computer using USB. Once you hear the sound that its connected. Open device manager and you should be able to see this device under Other devices. Right click on this device and choose update driver . Give this file path I attached on your computer.
4) Now turn back the phone and connect to computer. Open MTK Droid tools. MTK Droid tools should recognize your phone. It gives IMEI number chipset and all the info.
5) Once done you get an option called block maps. Click on that and you will create scatter file. Create it and store it on your computer.
6) Now go to root,backup,recovery Option and click on To Process file ROM_from FlashTool. Once done send me all the files which I can use to flash my phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180436 . If in case you got stucked at step 3 and phone not recognized by MTK droid tools..

Hopw this helps all of us. Thanks in advance for your time, .

Attachments

• MT65xx Preloader.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
I can help you mate. Even my friend has the same s**t which he bought from the same idiot in aliexpress. Can you send me the step by step procedure what i need to do. I can spend time on the device so that everyone who bought this fake phone can benefit out.
Once done this time I will start to cook up dome roms for us.. :) . Since I have a save point now.. :)

Hi guys from Azerbaijan!Me too bought fake from that Amanda and briked/After discussing russian 4pda forum we open dispute and reported fake items and wrote to Aliexpress.Some of us told Amanda to refund us and + shipping cost and we will return the phone,as in my case/Others just waited disput finishes and got full refund.Actually i am waiting For shipping fee/If she doesnt send i will not send back.So dont be upset.You can read about our war)) with amanda in following tread.You need to use google translate,because it is in russian/I briked the phone and wait for ROM!
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=568235&st=2180#entry32856642

So you got the refund before returning the phone. Then dont send the phone man.. :) .. So If I accept the offer I get the refund before sending the phone ? Is that right.

You are 100% right. She has to take care of return charges. But unfortunately she refused to do and she says as per aliexpress policy, the return charges has to be taken care by the buyers. Can any1 of you check with aliexpress customer care team and provide us the update how to escalate this issue.

Yes it will be taxed and i paid 33 dollars(approximately) for sending it back.
I escalated the dispute . Lets see..

I can help you mate. Even my friend has the same s**t which he bought from the same idiot in aliexpress. Can you send me the step by step procedure what i need to do. I can spend time on the device so that everyone who bought this fake phone can benefit out
Thanks..

1)You should download MTK droid tools (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2160490) .
2)Enable USB debugging on the phone in developer options. You get developer options by touching firmware 5 times in about phone.
3) Install Drivers . I attached the driver files. You have to remove the battery and sim. Connect the phone to computer using USB. Once you hear the sound that its connected. Open device manager and you should be able to see this device under Other devices. Right click on this device and choose update driver . Give this file path I attached on your computer.
4) Now turn back the phone and connect to computer. Open MTK Droid tools. MTK Droid tools should recognize your phone. It gives IMEI number chipset and all the info.
5) Once done you get an option called block maps. Click on that and you will create scatter file. Create it and store it on your computer.
6) Now go to root,backup,recovery Option and click on To Process file ROM_from FlashTool. Once done send me all the files which I can use to flash my phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180436 . If in case you got stucked at step 3 and phone not recognized by MTK droid tools..

Hopw this helps all of us. Thanks in advance for your time, .

Sure mate. I will try this today when i return home. I will PM you if i am struck. Hope for the best.

BTW did u mention that if you get the files from this fake phone(which i will try to get for you), you will be able to prepare a final ROM(MIUI latest)? is my understanding correct?

Hi guys from Azerbaijan!Me too bought fake from that Amanda and briked/After discussing russian 4pda forum we open dispute and reported fake items and wrote to Aliexpress.Some of us told Amanda to refund us and + shipping cost and we will return the phone,as in my case/Others just waited disput finishes and got full refund.Actually i am waiting For shipping fee/If she doesnt send i will not send back.So dont be upset.You can read about our war)) with amanda in following tread.You need to use google translate,because it is in russian/I briked the phone and wait for ROM!
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=568235&st=2180#entry32856642

@rasheqo You mentioned that "others waited for the dispute to finsh and got full refund" how is this possible? Can you explain. I have also escalated to Aliexpress with all the proof.

Btw u got tons of rom. Try them.
Any custom ROM for our device ? Where to find link pls

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

@rasheqo You mentioned that "others waited for the dispute to finsh and got full refund" how is this possible? Can you explain. I have also escalated to Aliexpress with all the proof.
Simple. didnt wait the escalation and negotiated with seller.She knowed she will loose and agreed to refund me and asked to return the phone.Other guys escalated to disput and won the disput.

So you got the refund before returning the phone. Then dont send the phone man.. :) .. So If I accept the offer I get the refund before sending the phone ? Is that right.
if you accept the proposal top send the phone you will wait untill she got the parcel back.Just show in disput you dont want to return and tell the Amanda you promise return it after she refund you,or you will escalate to disput and she will get no money no phone.

You know what, all these threads are read by that cheater(Amanda). She had sent me a mail with the links to these threads and asked me to delete the post. I have decided not to delete. Even now she will be reading this.

I have already sent a mail to Chinese eCommerce dispute committee and also to aliexpress explaining the situation. The fight is ON, i am not going to leave this lady unless i get my 100% money back. She sold the phone without providing invoice which means she has also cheated the Chinese government by not paying tax.

@SairS I followed the steps you mentioned, but as u said im struck in step3. i have tried several times and its just not possible to detect the device and install the driver.

The MTK device appears in the device manager few seconds and disappear. Even if i somehow manage to click this in this 2 seconds and install, the files gets copied but when i use the MKTdroid tool, it doesnt detect the device. I m sorry mate. Need your help. I googled prlenty of option and nothing worked. Even i tried the ADBdrive installer and it worked but when i open MKTdroid tool, it doesnt show the device.

I even tied in 2 different PC( one XP and other win7), same result.

What to do now?

Looks like ADBdriver installation worked perfectly. The next step is i have ADB command control. But i have no idea what to do. May be you can help me.

upload_2014-7-16_20-57-57.png

upload_2014-7-16_20-59-20.png

Which one you downloaded. Now there is no need for ADB tool, use the MTK Droid tools..
Do these steps.
1) Keep device manager open on the computer. Unplug the phone from PC if u connected.
2) Switch off the phone remove battery.
3) Now connect ur phone to computer , ur computer should say driver installing .
4) Now see in device manager under other devices. Click on it u will see this s**t phone and update the driver.
5) Once done reboot the phone connect to computer.
6) If usb debussingmode is on, you should see android phone in device manager .

Let me know or lets leave it and fight with aliexpress. I escalated the dispute..

Last edited: