Difference between real and fake red mi (hongmi) note - hm note 1w

I flash my Xiaomi Note (2GB version) using this file ( http://www.needrom.com/mobile/11-note-1w-mt6582/ bought from Amanda Ge and it's brick now. Straight lines are showing on screen now. Please Help and the dropbox file you have provided. it's Link is not working. thanks in advance :)
Hello, My xiaomi note HM 1W is also fake. I just bought from Doer Business on Qoo link http://list.qoo10.sg/g/419559101. Then flashed a Rom as your link.My case likes yours so much. Have you fixed it yet?

Last edited:
Thank you for this description. I found a lot more evidences, that is fake, and I am fighting to get my money back from Aliexpress. I have been cheated by Hui kai Yuan. Avoid this seller for a mile!
I bought from the same seller, HuiKai Yuan.
Its MT6582, 1GB ram, 8GB rom, 960*540 screen. I'm looking for the rom, mine just bricked.

I flash my Xiaomi Note (2GB version) using this file ( http://www.needrom.com/mobile/11-note-1w-mt6582/ bought from Amanda Ge and it's brick now. Straight lines are showing on screen now. Please Help and the dropbox file you have provided. it's Link is not working. thanks in advance :)
Mine is same as yours, straight lines on screen.
The device works, turns on, but the lines are on the screen and its impossible to see anything.
If I plug an USB cable, the PC recognizes it, and clicking on the screen at bottom right where is the confirmation button to copy files to PC, is shows up. Appears with 5.65 GB to use.
Have you fixed it?

Edit:

My device is not getting detected so I'm unable to generate scatter files
Have you fixed your pc to recognize your phone to generate a scatter file, or better, backup your full rom to share with us?

Last edited:
A Noob question how do I get the MiPhone Anti-Fake Identifier App on my phone to try it?
I cannot find it on the play store.
I have never installed apps when hooked up to the PC.

Hi All, I had same bad luck as many users here. I got one fake note from taobao. The scammer sold almost 180 orders and no idea how the buyers cannot detect this. As many of them(buyers) show a pictures on the feedback and happy with the gifts. Poor ppl.
I created a rom for this firmware and it can be flashed by CWM but only for the model i got WCDMA version- not TD.
I have a working CWM created and the rom I installed already and working. I added spanish language to that rom if someone need it like me.
I will post more information soon in few days.

Hi All, I need your help. Recently I bought HM 1W and it delivered with a box without the original MI seal (hidden service code) that allows to identify the phone. Examinee the phone I discovered several differences:
1. in Settings/About device/CPU - 1,7GHz (shoud be Octa-core1,7GHz?)
2. two different Serial Numbers of this phone. First in About device as a suspicious alpha numeric sequence: 0123456789ABCDEF and other one printed on the sticker situated inside the item, under battery: SN702800283250 500
3. two cores 2x1,7GHz discovered by CPU Identiefer apk
4. inscription on my charger on the bigger side and not on the pin side
Please, let me know if my evidences are sufficient to consider my phone fake because the seller doesn’t want to recognize them. For uknown reason (There was a problem uploading your file) I couldn't upload screenhots of my phone. Sorry for English!

Has any1 found a ROM for the fake redmi note sold by Amanda Ge in aliexpress? Can someone share it

my machine as well as yours I
Vietnamese goods lost imei rom now you can send me copies of your backups are not I deeply thank you

my machine as well as yours I
Vietnamese goods lost imei rom now you can send me copies of your backups are not I deeply thank you

My phone modem HM Xiaomi NOTE 1TD you can send me your application for file backups are not urgent I'm so thankful you

Hi guys,
I found out an easy way to identifie if a xiaomi phone is fake or not.
Simply reboot in fast boot mode, if the picture show an green android with an open belly and a mechanism inside, it is a real fake!! If it show a nice picture with a MI puppet working with a blowtorch and dressing some welding glasses, it is 100% original.
Hope this help

Guys i bought a redmi 2 on aliexpress last march and now its soft brick.. Ive flash it with redmi2 roms and unsuccessful.
My question is.. Is it a fake redmi? Please answer me.. Thanks.. Please see attached link. Thanks again

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6487052166.html?orderId=65745832354828

You can check if your phone is oryginal on Xiaomi site if you have code , and also before You bou product on aliexpress You can see the comments of people that have product from thiss seller.

You can check if your phone is oryginal on Xiaomi site if you have code , and also before You bou product on aliexpress You can see the comments of people that have product from thiss seller.

The problem is that i brick it.. I have download tons of ROM. I manage to flash it using MI tool and its now on Fastboot mode (Nice MI picture).. All the ROMS ive downloaded even the latest one dont match.. I google and one suggestion is that its stock ROM was made by Chinese (Old ROM). Where the hell will i find that? lol

Has anyone tried to flash it using SPF tool?

I have a real xiaomi I did the verification and it is real with the emei but my question why is the flash tool says that I have mt6582? I have it brick to continue verifying it. :( Thank you