Difference between RKFMIXM and RFDCNXM

RobinAnt

Members
Jun 3, 2021
I understand that MI is a code for other countries, and CN is for china builds. But i though the very essence of xiaomi.eu builds was that it was based on China builds without bloatware and adds.
What is the difference in these two?

I want to install a stable 12.5 built on my mi note 10 pro and can only se RFDCNXM version available. Im very new to this and have only used a weekly build on my older phone once. Is the weekly builds based of the same RFDCNXM or are they based on a different build?

Thanks in advance from a guy that tries and wants to learn more about this awesome project and custom roms in general!

MINote10_MICC9Pro = Mi Note 10 / Pro / Mi CC9 Pro (China base)
HMNote10Pro = Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global-exclusive device, thus a Global base for our ROM)

Worth paying attention.

Reactions: JiaiJ and RobinAnt
@Igor Eisberg Thank you for the quick reply! :) Okay i guess that makes sense, but not very intuitive for me as its the first time ever thinking about the fact that there is a difference! But i get it now. couldnt find anything on this on this forum or any other place so glad you had a proper response for the question!

There's a table on every release thread, quite intuitive if you ask me...

I understand that MI is a code for other countries, and CN is for china builds. But i though the very essence of xiaomi.eu builds was that it was based on China builds without bloatware and adds.
What is the difference in these two?

I want to install a stable 12.5 built on my mi note 10 pro and can only se RFDCNXM version available. Im very new to this and have only used a weekly build on my older phone once. Is the weekly builds based of the same RFDCNXM or are they based on a different build?

Thanks in advance from a guy that tries and wants to learn more about this awesome project and custom roms in general!