[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

You can switch Speaker on&off to temporarily solve MIC problem.
Is this working everytime, i had 2 problems with the mic and worked.
If u dont have a problem with on/off the mic when appears you can use it daily.
How is the battery doing on your devices? I calibrate today the battery and i can say is preety well.

Is this working everytime, i had 2 problems with the mic and worked.
If u dont have a problem with on/off the mic when appears you can use it daily.
How is the battery doing on your devices? I calibrate today the battery and i can say is preety well.

I had returned to Ivan’s 11.11 version. MIC is always working and the bettery life is pretty well.
4~6min drop 1% with screen on.(SETCPU or CPU master with profile setting)
Attached pic shows the battery status is with Wifi on!

CM12 1201,1211 CPU freq is out of control, I think the Battery life behavior mostly are temporary.
Sometimes CM12 will lock CPU1 to 1728Mhz all the time!

So CM12 is just a testing version not for daily use.
Also Ivan's 1128 and 1205 are battery killer. Don't try it! I have tested all these roms and 11.11 version is the best!

Attachments

• 5.0 ivan.png
    5.0 ivan.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 322
Also Ivan's 1128 and 1205 are battery killer. Don't try it! I have tested all these roms and 11.11 version is the best!

I used Lollipop 4.12.5 without Gapps and can not complain about battery at all. I think it's equal to Miui or maybe better. But I guess there are many factors which can influence that.

I used Lollipop 4.12.5 without Gapps and can not complain about battery at all. I think it's equal to Miui or maybe better. But I guess there are many factors which can influence that.

I just toggled WIFI on within sleep time. No wakeup shows, no sync, no app installed, but 15% battery goes away for 7 hours.
I don't what's the difference between yours and mine. Also CM12 has the same behavior.
Wish @M1cha can find out the key point, give us a brilliant Lollipop!

Did you check it in the Wakelock detector? In accounts there's menu option for autosync, default setting is On. Did you uncheck it? Otherwise I do not know what to do next...

Last edited:
Did you check it in the Wakelock detector? In accounts there's menu option for autosync, default setting is On. Did you uncheck it? Otherwise I do not know what to do next...
I had said "No wakeup shows, no sync, no app installed". So I do not know what to do next...:(

I had returned to Ivan’s 11.11 version. MIC is always working and the bettery life is pretty well.
4~6min drop 1% with screen on.(SETCPU or CPU master with profile setting)
Attached pic shows the battery status is with Wifi on!

CM12 1201,1211 CPU freq is out of control, I think the Battery life behavior mostly are temporary.
Sometimes CM12 will lock CPU1 to 1728Mhz all the time!

So CM12 is just a testing version not for daily use.

Thel library located at /system/lib/hw/power.aries.so might interferre with cpu frequencies. May anyone having issues with lollipop roms, rename(or delete) this files and reboot and report back issues?

Thel library located at /system/lib/hw/power.aries.so might interferre with cpu frequencies. May anyone having issues with lollipop roms, rename(or delete) this files and reboot and report back issues?
Any one tried this?

Is still works on high fre, i installed CPU Tuner and now i think is working more better, stays at aroung 300 mhz.

What about the microphone issues?isn't still for daily use?can you answer calls?
There is no new version since 14/12/11. Microphone problem is reported many times in this thread. Be so kind, read it and don't post answered questions.

There is no new version since 14/12/11. Microphone problem is reported many times in this thread. Be so kind, read it and don't post answered questions.
I know it but cm updates so quickly and appears new versions each day...