[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

great news :)
thanks!
I'll report back the operation result with 6.0.5.1, if anyone wants to try it..

flashed 0106 build of CM12 via CWM 6.0.5.1.
ROM starts successfully, but softbuttons vibration is off. and there's no way to activate it.
didn't try any further test, switched back to NAND backup.

flashed m1cha's CM12 20141211 and the softkey vibration is still off.
do anyone experience the same issue, or maybe is recovery related"? [I use CWM 5.0.6.1 to flash builds].

strange issue : i flashed the m1cha's cm-12-20141126-UNOFFICIAL-aries.zip with twrp 2.8.3.o (clean flash-wiped everything) + khaon's kernel , was a 25th version or my phone is going crazy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-11-11-04-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-11-04-36.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
I will try all the libs after my new motherboard arrives (dead usb data pins due a chinesse USB hub )

which files/libs exactly?
hi, I'm new here, I've attached a zip file to patch the rom to make mic work, I got it from somewhere, it's said that it's from m1cha's rom. Hope it help.

P.S., I feel the quality of sound record in lollipop is noisier than that in kitkat of paranoid, can it be improved?

Attachments

• 57f8f4bc-abf4-655f-bf67-946fc0f9f25b%3A0ywu%2From%2Fcm%2FSigned_audio.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 212
hi, I'm new here, I've attached a zip file to patch the rom to make mic work, I got it from somewhere, it's said that it's from m1cha's rom. Hope it help.

P.S., I feel the quality of sound record in lollipop is noisier than that in kitkat of paranoid, can it be improved?

Ty, yeah that's a bunch of files, I have no idea if the issue are related to the libraries itselfes or the proprietary files.

Anyway, I will most likely try this this night or tmr if until then no one does.

Reactions: rober7

Im with khaon ROM and the mic works goods but how you say, not as kit kat...