[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

I have built and tried a nightly, well, sound is still broken, but I didnt take time to see if compiling other libraries would help.

I guess its device related issues(?), if yes would need specific adjustments.

@Alecsandru could you explain to me the battery drain issues so I can look into that?

Screenshot_2015_01_06_08_36_37.png

On cm12 ... :)

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
well it is still there but you can answer calls... sometime you face this issue and then just switch off mic and switch on ... microphone issue solve... apart from that no issue :)
Have you had a lot of errors? and to switch on/off the mic..you have to reboot the phone...or there is any other way?;)

This can be used daily, mic problem is solved with on/off ( no reboot), and the battery drain can be solved with the delete of the file in previous posts and tune up the CPU with CPU Tuner. See battery stats above posted by me.

Have you had a lot of errors? and to switch on/off the mic..you have to reboot the phone...or there is any other way?;)
well I don't know how you switch mic off and on .... I simply click on onscreen button mic to mute it and then unmute it... and I don't think it's hard... do you think so? or you never knew about this ...

well I don't know how you switch mic off and on .... I simply click on onscreen button mic to mute it and then unmute it... and I don't think it's hard... do you think so? or you never knew about this ...
haha...im with ivan's lollipop because of the problems of the mic but if you only have to do that ill test it...:)

This can be used daily, mic problem is solved with on/off ( no reboot), and the battery drain can be solved with the delete of the file in previous posts and tune up the CPU with CPU Tuner. See battery stats above posted by me.

You should give a try with my kernel, it integrates a touchboost and hotplug solution so doens't rely on powerHAL.

freq max is correctly set and restored upon screen on/off.
there is no freq bouncing.
Your freqs will remain at the value you want them to be. The core is m1cha's kernel with a bunch of patches.

Reactions: rober7
You should give a try with my kernel, it integrates a touchboost and hotplug solution so doens't rely on powerHAL.

freq max is correctly set and restored upon screen on/off.
there is no freq bouncing.
Your freqs will remain at the value you want them to be. The core is m1cha's kernel with a bunch of patches.
where i can get your kernel?
On CM website already appeared CM12 for some devices.

@rober7
I'd like to try 141211 build..
can I flash m1cha's build via CWM 6.0.5.1 or should I change recovery?
thanks.