[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

Upload Status
progressbar.gif
0%
30 Minute(s) Remaining @ 141 KB/s

Uploading devicetree changes takes 1 second. I'm uploading the ROM :)
how about audio libs? old ones? no changes to that part? at least i don't see one (refreshed github) ,another curiosity , you've pushed many files to grub , in what state is that project now?

Last edited:
check the XDA thread for the project status. Everthing is working except FMRadio and (maybe, I couldn't test it yet) incall mic.
Thanks for your great work on it!
Still has some issues:
1. mic quality is worse than paradroid's rom (kk).
2. Vibrate on answer/hang up phone call is not working.

Anyway, it's the best lollipop rom for M2s!

Reactions: M1cha
Thanks for your great work on it!
Still has some issues:
1. mic quality is worse than paradroid's rom (kk).
2. Vibrate on answer/hang up phone call is not working.

Anyway, it's the best lollipop rom for M2s!
can you provide more details about 1)? i.e. in which mode are you experiencing mic quality issues?(VOIP, Call, Soundrecorder and earpiece, speaker or headset mode)

Reactions: karlsson
I can confirm this. Lot of people told me, that they can hardly hear me or can't understand me at all. I tested it only during calls.

can you provide more details about 1)? i.e. in which mode are you experiencing mic quality issues?(VOIP, Call, Soundrecorder and earpiece, speaker or headset mode)
I tested by recording a sound from soundrecorder in pa's kk rom, it sounds well in high quality from speaker when playing in kk's rom. Then I flashed your rom and playback the record file again in the rom from the speaker, the sound's quality is worse.

I tested by recording a sound from soundrecorder in pa's kk rom, it sounds well in high quality from speaker when playing in kk's rom. Then I flashed your rom and playback the record file again in the rom from the speaker, the sound's quality is worse.
Isn't it the speaker quality then and not the mic since u just played a file recorded in kk?

i'm using Ivan's AOSP ROM(ver 4.11.11) and i found that Ivan's ROM also have this issue. During calling and recording, when the mic receive sounds, there's a lower noise mixed, and it remains silent when there's no sound.

But it's the file recorded when you are in kk that sounds perfect on kk and badly on LL or do you record a new file in LL?
And could you post them here?
The thing you're describing seems noise canceling to me