[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

Usin the very last 20141211 version since 12.13. and no microphone issues at all (received and did about 50 calls toghether)

Using the 20141211version since 12.12,only find one microphone issue(received and did about 50 calls toghether).There are still some problems. It's more stable

Using the 20141211version since 12.12,only find one microphone issue(received and did about 50 calls toghether).There are still some problems. It's more stable
On the same version I had more than 90% calls with the mic issue. So it's a lottery..

Maybe it's better to send logs to linuxx or M1cha when it happens?
Well post them here both when its working and not using
adb logcat | grep audio (Linux/Unix)
adb logcat | findstr audio (Windows, I'm not sure about findstr command)

GParted is very user friendly and should support mi2 soon :)
that's very good to hear Michael!)

I'm using it for daily use since two days.
Until now I haven't found any bug.
Only the in call microphone volume is a bit low.
I use it for a week and the people I had on phone didn't complain...

Beside this the battery consumption is ways higher than kit kat.
But kit kat wasn't as smooth as Lollipop at any time.
I notice that consumption is variable even when phone is idling. Sometime I got nice flat sections during several hours, and sometime there's a constant slope...
Today I got some nice behavior with regards to that. See attached pic. Good flat section during idle time (3G on, no WIFI)

But it seems true, that when using the phone, the consumption is greater than in KK

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-17-19-20-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-17-19-20-30.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 303
so everything is for 1st time - so I got my 1st microphone issue (after about 250 calls) - and after this issue next correct about 30... running from SAT.

But my question is - any plans for next release? or direct link to M1chas post/directory etc?

any new versions this year?
I can`t get gapps to work, i have CWR 6.0.5.1 and Lolipop by Ivan.
Any ideeas why?

i flashed gapps but not all google apps were installed. when the first boot goes direct to "desktop". I didn`t get the usual first time configuration, google play and google account manager are not installed.

Just curious, do you think the culprit of mic bugging is kernel side or rom side - sound libraries?

I guess it is rom sided. Also could you explain, when you got time(- no need to be very expensive), what is es320 driveR?

doesn`t work
Still having issue ? If yes tell us please your current system partition. I remember the one I posted was broken but not sure.

I have one in my phone working ... Will send that in few minutes .

Sent from my nexus 10