[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

now i am using this rom. pan(del this brackets).baidu.co(del this brackets)m/share/link?shareid=3811403459&uk=974581213 .it likes the bug disappear.can you experiment this rom?

now i am using this rom. pan(del this brackets).baidu.co(del this brackets)m/share/link?shareid=3811403459&uk=974581213 .it likes the bug disappear.can you experiment this rom?

I just took a look at your link it is another build I see. Well most likely this build doesn't use m1cha's current patched audio libraries which bugs less than default cyanogen's libs. People doesn't hear correct?

Thuis patch should indeed solve your issue if I am correct.

You said you were chinese, may It be the reason that you are facing issue downloading my files? I can upload the patch somewhere else.

I just took a look at your link it is another build I see. Well most likely this build doesn't use m1cha's current patched audio libraries which bugs less than default cyanogen's libs. People doesn't hear correct?

Thuis patch should indeed solve your issue if I am correct.

You said you were chinese, may It be the reason that you are facing issue downloading my files? I can upload the patch somewhere else.
maybe,i can download your patch becsuse ihave my shadowsocks on my vps. now i use this rom, sometimes i meet the mic bug when i call my mum but after calling my mum icall my dad and he says he always can hear me

Watch your language and ask properly!
You asked:
Code:
I dont know where to find new one
not which gapps you should get.

What an idiot.

I don't know which gapps suits best so I'm asking.
Then you should have asked that, he isn't professor Xavier as far as i know.If you want help for something then you must help people by asking the right questions, if you don't want to spend time for making it easy for us to understand, nobody will spend time to help you.

Last edited:
Wioops the link was not good, it was a former audio patch set.

It seems doesn't work on my device the system pattern's size doesn't change.I am using TWRP 2.8.1.0.
BTW when I using cm12 which was uploaded in January and February, my phone will auto reboot frequently, especially when the battery level was low or when charging.
Forgive my broken English please☺

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-15-16-45-13.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-15-16-45-13.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 313
never experienced this, wait until 27 Feb when M1cha will start work on a new CM12 build. He said he will go to make it official.
9 days ....