sampath025

Members
Jul 22, 2021
hi all,

I need your advice, somehow my phone display is like the one below (my own real photo is attached), with no drop damage, no pressure, no hard use, and no water damage. not even any single scratch. one year ago I see that the screen starts to turn off unexpectedly while working, after some time it starts to show that dot like on television when no signal. and after that some random lines with random colors, but it did not stay for long, just for a few seconds and fine, 5-6 times a day. today morning I replied to my WhatsApp messages and restart the phone (normally I restart it once a week, reboot or turn it off and turn it on after some time 5 or 10 minutes)

so is this an HW (motherboard) issue or a display issue?

https://streamable.com/e/4q2kgw?autoplay=1

displayl.jpg

Reactions: extramiles05
Hi all, I also have 2x Mi Note 10 with the exact same issue. Seems like a software issue.

See also
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IMG_20230208_051507.jpg

I somehow managed to solve this by restarting the phone multiple times (hold the power button). However, the problem will return on the next reboot.

I somehow managed to solve this by restarting the phone multiple times (hold the power button). However, the problem will return on the next reboot.
I tried a few times this but had no luck, yes that morning's phone worked, but after I reboot it got like this. so I ordered a display to replace, and once it replaces I update you guys. but it seems that this is a hardware fault that causes by a software issue. like in the Samsung note series.

Few tries would be an understatement, probably up from 10 to 20 times. As long the phone remains powered and not rebooted, it will not suffer from this condition.

hi,

check this video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dear all,

I have replaced my screen with a new one so far so good. I have tried to recreate the issue.

so far I have tried,

01. turn off and on the phone a few times
02. reboot the phone a few times
03. check for brightness.

so up to now, there is no strange lines or a sudden blank screen, or touch lag, and I will update after one or two weeks of use.

Dear all,

I have replaced my screen with a new one so far so good. I have tried to recreate the issue.

so far I have tried,

01. turn off and on the phone a few times
02. reboot the phone a few times
03. check for brightness.

so up to now, there is no strange lines or a sudden blank screen, or touch lag, and I will update after one or two weeks of use.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

after few months, display shows sudden white screen, then comes to normal again go white, lower part of the display get very hot, so i replaced it also on 2023-08-18, after two days today morning i heard that startup music from my phone when i am at sleep, so i checked my phone and then there is no display at all, nothing was there on the screen all goes blank, i restarts few times and no luck.

where can i obtained a original and good qaulity display for this.

did he just flash an incorrect ROM to his device? incorrect ROM signature can also cause this issue. Then again, he is also using a cheap phone. So hardware might be it.