Does MIUI work for tablets?

m12345

Members
Oct 14, 2012
I currently have MIUI for my phone, but I've been looking to install a custom ROM on my tablet as well, particular because here in the US it comes pre-installed with malware like CarrierIQ.

In particular, I'm interested in whether MIUI will work on my Samsung Galaxy 8.9 tablet. I noticed it wasn't on the official list of supported devices.

If not, can any of you that are rather informed in this area suggest a custom ROM that will be compatible for my tablet? Much thanks in advance!

Great question, I am also interested as I am thinking of getting the ASUS Padfone2 and would like to know if MIUI could get adapted to the larger tablet screen as well!

Answering the threads question: yes, MIUI works with tablet.. But currently only Nexus 7 is supported.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Answering the threads question: yes, MIUI works with tablet.. But currently only Nexus 7 is supported.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean.

Supported in the very rough sense of the word as it's just the phone version ported across and it's awful tbh.....

Sent from my MIUI powered HOX

Yes. I agree. But its something, compares to other tablets mentioned that don't have MIUI at all (or the ports exist but in early stage)