Droid X - "No service" text won't go away (but I have cell service)

Jan 22, 2013
I'm running MIUI v4 2.7.6 (downloaded from: http://forums.miui.us/showthread.ph...Phone-Data-MMS-Stock-Camera&p=73489#post73489) on my Motorola Droid X (Shadow).

It works great, except that I have a persistent "No service" message in the top left part of the statusbar and it won't go away. I do actually have service (I can call out and receive calls, as well as send/receive 3G data), but the message is there nonetheless. I did a clean wipe to install (data/factory reset and clear cache).

Any way to get this to go away? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

You have downloaded miui rom from miui.us and reporting bugs on miuiandroid uk forum, even if we don't support this device? Nice...

Please report this on their site.
And this bug can be related with their control panel app. Just open that app and set your own carrier name.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

You have downloaded miui rom from miui.us and reporting bugs on miuiandroid uk forum, even if we don't support this device? Nice...

Please report this on their site.
And this bug can be related with their control panel app. Just open that app and set your own carrier name.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2
My mistake. I saw the ".com" and assumed it was a US site since you UK folks usually use "co.uk" (and you're right, I didn't even catch that I downloaded it from miui.us).

Thanks for the feedback, anyway...I'll try it out.