Dropped phone - screen problem, but not cracked

Pablitto83

Members
Oct 11, 2013
Hi, yesterday I dropped my MI2S. I use case + screen protector, so screen didn't cracked, but I can see only vertical thin colour lines on the screen. They are changing colour and place, and one curved line which is always on same place.
What could be broken? Screen, digitizer, or both? What should I look for when buying a new part - are there fake parts, or different manufacturers, or all this parts are genuine xiaomi - which I would like to follow.

It is a shame, phone a week before comes back from repair where they fixed screen (manufacturer fault, they description - dancing screen). I use it as flashlight when our car broke down in the middle of the forest at night, day before Xmass eve, when we travel from airport to family. This Xmass will be never forgot..

Man, what bad luck... Sorry for you.
I cracked my screen completely, mine seems the opposite: cristal is completely broken, but LCD works
I have been searching and it looks like ibuygou sells a not original and bad quality screen.
I've asked at spemall and they confirmed that their screen is original. Some people from a spanish forum have bought there and they confirm that at least, it looks exactly the same and is working with no problem (same brightness, ten fingers multitouch, no dead pixels and so)

Dropped my device from shoulder height today.

Thanks God .. the device landed on one of the corners. The plastic had some marks in it, but otherwise the device is fine.

Never dropped a phone from this height without having it crack.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Dropped my device from shoulder height today.

Thanks God .. the device landed on one of the corners. The plastic had some marks in it, but otherwise the device is fine.

Never dropped a phone from this height without having it crack.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S
unless it was a Nokia 3310 :p

Inviato dal mio MI 2S con Tapatalk 4

Got screen replacement with frame. What a bad luck.. Faulty digitizer.. Same issue as i had with phone when i bought it. They call it 'dancing screen'. Besides that, when i use white wallpaper on screen, can see like cloudy marks. And glass have a litgle chip on the corner I coul live with it, if not faulty digitizer... What the hell is wrong with theese screens? When i send phone for repair 1st time, ive been told that service try to fix it a few times, shop test phone, and retur it to xiaomi back to re repair. When it finally been fixed, i had it a week and broke it :'( Got a fellaceme t and againn dame issue with digitizer..
I am honestly afraid to buy another one, if that will end up with loosing money.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S