SamuelKouba798

Members
Oct 29, 2020
Okay, so I got a Mi 9t.
-I unlocked the bootloader through the Mi app -Updated the developer rom -Used a guide to flash TWRP and then I ****ed up
So, now, for some reason, I get into a bootloop because there seems to be no OS (just mi logo, NO android logo etc) but the funny thing is, I can get into TWRP on my device. The folders has different names and files in it. Example: "XtW+6RR3oqk4s4qULtSybA". When i connect to the computer i cant paste there something.
Any solutions for this ****** situation that i got myself into? Thank you in advance

Okay, so I got a Mi 9t.
-I unlocked the bootloader through the Mi app -Updated the developer rom -Used a guide to flash TWRP and then I ****ed up
So, now, for some reason, I get into a bootloop because there seems to be no OS (just mi logo, NO android logo etc) but the funny thing is, I can get into TWRP on my device. The folders has different names and files in it. Example: "XtW+6RR3oqk4s4qULtSybA". When i connect to the computer i cant paste there something.
Any solutions for this ****** situation that i got myself into? Thank you in advance
you have TWRP?
So do a format data in twrp wipe section and reboot in twrp, reload EU rom and reinstall it.

Reactions: geoorg
On mine the folder by default is sdcard ( the random name files are here ) so click on go up to go to root, and if you want to push files to your phone don't push to root but to a folder like data