Email - Black text on black background

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchviking

Members
Apr 20, 2011
Hello,

I have an email display issue. When I enter the default email client, I choose one of my accounts to check my mails, and there, my email are on a black background, and read email in black text... Impossible to read so.

New emails are displayed with grey text, a little more readable but not that much. I tryied many themes but it does not solve the issue.

Some help ?

Also having this issue (Desire HD, MIUI 1.4.15) and was about to post looking for a solution. Would love to know how to solve the problem...

Edit: I feel like a fool. Did a search and found these helpful threads.

One and Two.

Email text black

Yea this is a Beta so well you know. I thought I would try deleting the email and then reinstating it.... don't have time right now. We need to customise the color may take a code change... . I really Love the way MIUI looks but gps problems, email, no station updates for the sense digital clock, have not tried to sync outlook yet but these are important to me my phone is cool but it is a tool and I use it for my job sooooo. On to other roms...

Go to Settings-Programs-Manage Applications, then click on Email and turn on "Compatibility mode".

Thanks a lot lot lot !!!!! Finally can read my emails !

For the outlook sync you can try the free software My Phone Explorer

Thanks again guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.