EU Rom and Google Play system update.

Steamer

Members
Nov 25, 2022
Hello, I am still fairly new here. I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global). For a few days I have now flashed the xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.2.0.TKCMIXM and am quite happy with it. Flashing the Rom via Fastboot and PC is very pleasant and quickly done.
Is it normal that Google Play system update is from September 1, 2022?
Will there be weekly updates for the EU Rom or normal every 2 months? Thank you very much for your help.
Translated by DeepL.

Hello, I am still fairly new here. I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global). For a few days I have now flashed the xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.2.0.TKCMIXM and am quite happy with it. Flashing the Rom via Fastboot and PC is very pleasant and quickly done.
Is it normal that Google Play system update is from September 1, 2022?
Will there be weekly updates for the EU Rom or normal every 2 months? Thank you very much for your help.
Translated by DeepL.
Well I have the same device and same MIUI version and I've got a Google Play system update from June 1, 2023. Maybe try clicking on it and check for updates manually.

Meanwhile, I now also have the Google Play system update from June 1, 2023. Has updated itself. Had me only wondered that I could not update manually.

Reactions: Spookie