wipe cust folder in TWRP

I had a lot of android smartphones and I've always modded them with root and twrp but this is the first time I see that folder. Is it something releated to xiaomi phones or to latest android version?

Just installed the lastest rom. Wiped the Cust folder, but after that, still no face unlock on my Mix 2S
Do I do anything wrong?

Just installed the lastest rom. Wiped the Cust folder, but after that, still no face unlock on my Mix 2S
Do I do anything wrong?

You can 8.5.10 dowload again, because reuploaded this rom for face unlock added(yesterday)...

Wipe(twrp) or delete(file manager) cust folder but root directory/cust/cust, don't all cust folder.

Is It only my impression or the best of EU ROM is the first one (8.4.12)??? I feel than other ROM use/drain more battery.

Is It only my impression or the best of EU ROM is the first one (8.4.12)??? I feel than other ROM use/drain more battery.
I hope that battery is getting better with future updates... its an important point and the 2s is a littte week on this

8.5.10 works good but my banking app sparkasse plus not work. Fc

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
Same for me, after I flashed the Rom I could set up my bank account but after a reboot my Sparkasse(not the + version) app keeps fcing, PayPal also detects that I'm rooted so maybe it's related to magisk not hiding root correctly.

I startet with 8.5.10 and my battery life seems much worse than with Chinese stock rom, I'll try to figure out what causes this with better battery stats

Same for me, after I flashed the Rom I could set up my bank account but after a reboot my Sparkasse(not the + version) app keeps fcing, PayPal also detects that I'm rooted so maybe it's related to magisk not hiding root correctly.
I installed sparkasse + Version 3.0.3 and now work. 3.2.3 and higher not work

Wifi disconnects everytime the screen is locked, super annoying if you want to use whatsapp web... No issue with 4g or if wifi is active (while streaming spotify for example)

My WiFi is still there. No disconnect. Running latest beta

My WiFi is still there. No disconnect. Running latest beta

So you can connect to whatsapp web, lock the device and after 2 min send messages and they will send without you having to unlock the device(it doesn't show a clock but at least one "✔" )?

8.5.10 is running fine on my Mi Mix 2S without any problems. Try a clean install and wipe custom folder too.
So you don't have the slowmotion and whatsapp web issue I mentioned above?
I'm asking especially because these are things most people don't use often so they maybe don't realize there's an issue

Edit: Just saw your reply in the other thread, thanks

So you don't have the slowmotion and whatsapp web issue I mentioned above?
I'm asking especially because these are things most people don't use often so they maybe don't realize there's an issue

No i havn't. Slowmotion is fine without any lag or stuttering. Whatsapp is fine too. The 8.5.10 ROM runs smooth and quick like 8.4.12 for me.