[Experiment] Community "Hangouts on Air"

M1cha

Members
May 29, 2011
I just had the idea that I could do regular live hangouts to get to know the people around here and provide Q&A about all my projects and about android in general.
And maybe we'll find some ideas for new features and/or new projects, too!

Let me know what you think about it :)

I just had the idea that I could do regular live hangouts to get to know the people around here and provide Q&A about all my projects and about android in general.
And maybe we'll find some ideas for new features and/or new projects, too!

Let me know what you think about it :)

I'm in!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: grondinm and M1cha
I would try to make it but would either way be interested in a transcript of what goes down.

Reactions: M1cha
Well I could create a little transcript and talk about me and my projects but the better way would be that the participants can decide the topics.
But if we do it this way it's important that there are some people live in the hangout which means we have to find a time where we are free.

Reactions: Wajk
That will be the tricky part with all these different time zones seperating us.

Great idea! I can't help too much for you, guys.
But I support it, of course!

We manage to do hangouts with our extreme timezones, usually its a couple guys at really late hours and a couple in mid day.

If I' not currently writing a exam I have time the whole day so for me it's not a big problem.
anyways how iBot said people will manage to find a time if they want.

I will do my best to attend at least every other one. Would be interesting just to chat with you all. Even tho i might not always have 2 much to say.

So we have to find a time. Should it be spontaneous like this weekend or do we need more time for organization.
If some of u don't have much time or are shy or whatever u can write in the hangout chat, too.
But it would be nice to have 2-3 people inside voice/video hangout so I don't need to be the solo entertainer :)

Just to be clear I mean public live hangouts which will be recorded and uploaded on youtube later. not normal videochats.

I'm up for it anytime.... In the evening would be better for me. i am in Atlantic time(it's 2:45pm right now). I'm not sure how i feel about the upload to youtube but it should make things interesting lol.

If there would be anything embarrassing in the hangouts or if it will be totally uninteresting I can delete it but if we manage to produce some good content it's good for users who did not have time to see it live.

It's Friday, 7.46PM here(GMT+2)

Reactions: grondinm
the meaning can be anything. Q&A to my projects or about anything I know about, or just anything about us so we get to know each other - the participants can decide it live :)

I can do screencasts, too if u want to see something special.

the meaning can be anything. Q&A to my projects or about anything I know about, or just anything about us so we get to know each other - the participants can decide it live :)

I can do screencasts, too if u want to see something special.
No not really :)
Edit: smiley

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like we have a time :)
Sunday, 2PM(GMT+2), look at doodle to find out the correct time for ur timezone:
http://www.doodle.com/i2vd332hd787znxu

me including we have 4 participants. I'll prepare some topics but it would be nice if the participants will have something, too.
To all viewers: I'll read questions etc which will be posted in the google+ post where I publish the hangout and on the youtube livestream comments. (these links will be published here)

Reactions: grondinm
I might be a little hung over(and half asleep at first it will be 9am here) but i will attend. I have some things i want to talk about for sure.(well at least 1)

I have nothing to discuss but i will see the stream for sure :)

Skickat från min MI 2 via Tapatalk 2

To all participants: Please send me your Google+ profiles as PM so I can invite you.

The hangout failed due to extensive technical problems with Hangouts.
We decided to try to combine skype with ustream next time.

Reactions: TiKaZz