FAQs

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
<strong>Q: I can't download from Android Market, why?</strong>

<em>A: It is likely you have forgot to toggle the download setting from within the Download app, open the Download app and press the menu button, ensure to select Download using Mobile network. If the Wi-Fi option is shown when you enter menu, select Wi-Fi, then press menu again and toggle to Download using Mobile network. This should fix the issue. If not please post in the forums.</em>

<strong>Q: My Launcher Force Closes (FC) all the time, why is this happening?</strong>

<em>A: This is likely caused by an incorrect dalvik vm heapsize in your build.prop. Check that the vm heap is set to 64m and not lower.</em>

<strong>Q: Theme Manager shows me Chinese text, why?</strong>

<em>A: Because the Chinese Theme Manager uses the Chinese web site to download themes, the descriptions.xml is in Chinese for the theme name, it is purely a text issue and we are going to be working with the Chinese team of developers for an English alternative.</em>

<strong>Q: I am unable to install large apps from market, e.x MAPS etc..</strong>

<em>A: This is due to cache only being 5mb for market downloads.
Please follow the instructions <a href="http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?6138-FIX-Unable-to-install-large-apps-like-MAPS-from-market." target="_blank">here</a>. for your solution.</em>