Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

Can you explain to me how you do it in macbook?

Very simple. All the same, but instead of running .bat file, open it as a text file and copy/paste to command line every row starting from first "fastboot flash ..." till the end of the file.
Of corse command line should be opened in folder with extracted files.

Very simple. All the same, but instead of running .bat file, open it as a text file and copy/paste to command line every row starting from first "fastboot flash ..." till the end of the file.
Of corse command line should be opened in folder with extracted files.

My terminal got stuck in the system.img step for more then 1 hour. Its normal?
What will hapen if i force close the terminal?

My terminal got stuck in the system.img step for more then 1 hour. Its normal?
What will hapen if i force close the terminal?

No. It's not normal. 2 min. not more... I have no idea what is wrong...
Can you post terminal output?

Images based on Xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 added.

Previously, it was all good and now:

The connection is not secure

The site owner doc-0k-7g-docs.googleusercontent.com it incorrectly configured. Firefox is not merged with it in order to protect the user against information theft.

This page is determined by HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) that Firefox is to connect to it only in a secure manner. Therefore, the addition of an exception for the certificate is not possible.

Previously, it was all good and now:

The connection is not secure

The site owner doc-0k-7g-docs.googleusercontent.com it incorrectly configured. Firefox is not merged with it in order to protect the user against information theft.

This page is determined by HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) that Firefox is to connect to it only in a secure manner. Therefore, the addition of an exception for the certificate is not possible.

It's simple google drive... No idea why it's so...

I have installed this ROM and everyting works great, thanks again!

I have 2 small problems, so I am wondering if they can be solved.

1. I downloaded MX Player and when I open it, everything is ok, but when I want to start a video, the MX Player crashes and I get a message "Unfortunately, the MX Player has stopped". When I try to open that same video in VLC Player, it works. I tried uninstalling and re-installing MX Player, deleting cache, but it keeps crashing when I want to start a video. And I need MX Player to run Kodi. Anyone had the same issue?

2. When I go to Settings > Additional settings y Printing and want to enable Cloud Print, the settings crash and I get a message "Unfortunately, settings has stopped". Anyone had the same issue?

I made a clean install of this ROM and didnt do anything besides freezing Xpreia keyboard, because it kept asking me which keyboard will I select.

Hello.
This is my first post on the forums and I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone involved in this ROM!

From the moment I decided to buy this tablet (I live in Australia and ordered the China version, silly move!) I deeply regretted it!
Apart from from it being a beautiful looking tablet, the firmware was horrible!
After spending about 3 days going through the many many threads on how to get this tablet into working order for someone that is not Chinese I came across your thread.. Did what you said and the tablet JUST WORKS! so thank you very much for that! I was about to put the thing in the bin haha.

I do just have a couple of quesions so far.

I have noticed that when I have connected to my phone using personal hotspot or connected to my wifi network at home in 5G mode, that I get network errors while trying to stream music such as pandora on the tablet.
So it plays a few songs and then stops playing.. I am just testing it on 2.4g mode on my home wifi but it does not seem to have an issue yet :)

The second thing is there a way to set the default homescreen? the current one it is set on only allows apps but I cannot put any widgets on there such as a clock or google search bar? why is this?
Is there any way around this?

**Edit - By the way, using MIUI_6.11.24_xiaomi_eu_Root_Gapps on my Mi pad 2

** Update - It also does gets a network error on my 2.4 band as well. I tried using Jango, which is another streaming music app.
It comes up with "Unable to resolve host: No address associated with hostname"
But then if I just hit retry, it works. so its like it just cuts out for a sec every now and then?

Thanks so much

Ryan

Last edited:
Hmmm, I've been using China Dev v6.11.10 and it's been sweet.

I did an OTA update to 6.12.8 a couple of days ago and once rebooted I have lost Root and PlayStore ?!?
Has this happened to anybody else?

Hmmm, I've been using China Dev v6.11.10 and it's been sweet.

I did an OTA update to 6.12.8 a couple of days ago and once rebooted I have lost Root and PlayStore ?!?
Has this happened to anybody else?

It's because you didn't do updates for quite a long period. So you got not a OTA (incremental update), but full system re-flash. OTA should be applied at least 1 time in 2 weeks.
What you can do - flash back 6.11.10 and wait a bit. I will create fresh version for China dev based ROM.

It's because you didn't do updates for quite a long period. So you got not a OTA (incremental update), but full system re-flash. OTA should be applied at least 1 time in 2 weeks.
What you can do - flash back 6.11.10 and wait a bit. I will create fresh version for China dev based ROM.

I tried to flash back to 6.11.10 but my Mi Pad 2 keeps flashing "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped" and "Unfortunately, Notes has stopped" and "Unfortunately, the process.com.android.syst..." errors on screen

What could I do for a quick fix?

Thank for your help btw :)

I tried to flash back to 6.11.10 but my Mi Pad 2 keeps flashing "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped" and "Unfortunately, Notes has stopped" and "Unfortunately, the process.com.android.syst..." errors on screen

What could I do for a quick fix?

Thank for your help btw :)

Yeah... s**t happen. I see only 2 options -
a. Reset to factory defaults without cleaning use files. All your programs/settings will be lost.
b. Wait till evening - I'll post latest build. You will just flash it over and all will works.

Yeah... s**t happen. I see only 2 options -
a. Reset to factory defaults without cleaning use files. All your programs/settings will be lost.
b. Wait till evening - I'll post latest build. You will just flash it over and all will works.

Thanks.....I'll wait for your latest build :)

I have installed this ROM and everyting works great, thanks again!

I have 2 small problems, so I am wondering if they can be solved.

1. I downloaded MX Player and when I open it, everything is ok, but when I want to start a video, the MX Player crashes and I get a message "Unfortunately, the MX Player has stopped". When I try to open that same video in VLC Player, it works. I tried uninstalling and re-installing MX Player, deleting cache, but it keeps crashing when I want to start a video. And I need MX Player to run Kodi. Anyone had the same issue?

I made a clean install of this ROM and didnt do anything besides freezing Xpreia keyboard, because it kept asking me which keyboard will I select.

No one had this problem? It should be ROM wise, because it occurred right after the clean instalation.

I install the xiaomi.eu 8.1.1.0 (China stable) on my mi pad 2 and work great but after that i have a very poor batery life. I fixed by disable wifi in sleep mode but i want to get notifications and with this solution its impossible.

Anyone have this problem? Can somebody help me?

6.12.15 based on Xiaomi.eu added to main post.
Thanks!

Just to be sure - I currently have your ROM based on xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 on my MiPad 2. If I want to flash 6.12.15., can I do it via Updater app, or I need to do it using the procedure in the first post, but I have to choose 1. Run Flash_all_except_data.bat?

Thanks!

Just to be sure - I currently have your ROM based on xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 on my MiPad 2. If I want to flash 6.12.15., can I do it via Updater app, or I need to do it using the procedure in the first post, but I have to choose 1. Run Flash_all_except_data.bat?

You can't use Updater. You can use either Flash_all_except_data.bat or you can download Toolbox, I provided yesterday an do it from there. I'll remove Flash_tool in upcoming days from download and will replace it with Toolbox.