New Fingerprint Not Working Mi5s

Jachtaas

Members
Jan 26, 2017
After updating to 7.6.8 Beta with the new Android, the fingerprint sensor does not work (I know: the first time you need the pattern, but after that it should be no problem) .

To make it work:
I have to set the lock on 'off' and then on 'on' again in setting. After that I have to setup a new pattern and fingerprint. Then it works fine. So it is not broken, but bugged after update weekly rom

Please help

I have a similar problem problem, after updating to 7.6.8 weekly rom fingerprint sensor works for awhile and then it stops working. Some applications, which use fingerprint sensor, disable fingerprint option. After reboot everything works perfectly for awhile and then same problem occurs again.

Reactions: honser77
I have a similar problem problem, after updating to 7.6.8 weekly rom fingerprint sensor works for awhile and then it stops working. Some applications, which use fingerprint sensor, disable fingerprint option. After reboot everything works perfectly for awhile and then same problem occurs again.
it`s the same here!

Same for me too. My phone got ****ed up. I thought it was a hardware problem but after reading this It clears my mind

I think the version 7.6.15 is buggy and doesn't have VoLTE, but it fixes the fingerprint, after downgrading it to 8.5.2.0 the fingerprint still not working properly

New version installed. Now finger(print) crossed
After updating, all was fine. But I know that the fingerprint scanner is off when the phone reboots (mine goes automatically off and on between 1 am and 5 am). After this with the new update it works fine.
Off course the first time with the pattern, but after that