Fixed Automatic Brightness Values

OeffOeff

Members
Aug 10, 2016
Hi,

it would be nice if someone could include this fix here for automatic brightness values on the RN3P. Sadly the stock values are totally useless as the brightness pretty much never adjusts to the sensor values properly.

I tried this fix and now it works... let's say 95 percent perfect. A big improvement though.

I can't post the link, but you can find it when you google [Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Device Team] Fix Redmi Note 3 automatic brightness (SD/MTK)

Regards

Hi,

it would be nice if someone could include this fix here for automatic brightness values on the RN3P. Sadly the stock values are totally useless as the brightness pretty much never adjusts to the sensor values properly.

I tried this fix and now it works... let's say 95 percent perfect. A big improvement though.

I can't post the link, but you can find it when you google [Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI Device Team] Fix Redmi Note 3 automatic brightness (SD/MTK)

Regards

Follow this thread http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=293853&highlight=auto+brightness

Reactions: noblemanhp