Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

I have bootloader unlocked and i have official xiaomi.eu 7.18! Why my updater can't find the new update 7.2? I have to download the zip and install by recovery.

There is a Xiaomi.eu rom for the Note 3 pro, can someone make a Miflash file, like they did for the Redmi 3? I'am not able to post a link, because I haven't post enough, but it is at page 23, in the MULTI-6.3.3 thread.

Hi, I'm on xiaomi. eu stable 7.1.6.0 do I have to flash everything or can I only flash system. Thanks

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

Hi, I'm on xiaomi. eu stable 7.1.6.0 do I have to flash everything or can I only flash system. Thanks

I think you can flash only system.
If you have problems so you need to reflash all. Make a backup in case.....
Good luck

I have flash right now only system over 7.1.6 and for now it seems all ok ,lets see how it goes for the next days.

I have flash right now only system over 7.1.6 and for now it seems all ok ,lets see how it goes for the next days.

Locked or unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I make a new weekly rom tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
Hi, loxar,
I'd like to get rid off some miui app but don't have boot unlock. Is there any other way? Thanks for your job.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a question: can the henessy roms (dev and stable) posted in MIUI Weekly ROM Releases by ingbrzy be flashed by using SP Flash Tool?
For example, this one: xiaomi_eu_multi_hennessy 6.4.7 v7 5 0 zip

Last edited:
Hi All

Looking for advice:

I installed 6.1.21 using the method detailed in the first post on my Redmi Note 3 MTK with locked bootloader. All has been fine for about a month.

Now I am being offered (via notification) an update to "6.3.31 | Weekly | 743.55M".

Is it a good idea to update? (will the update work, or will it create problems?)

Thanks

Hi All

Looking for advice:

I installed 6.1.21 using the method detailed in the first post on my Redmi Note 3 MTK with locked bootloader. All has been fine for about a month.

Now I am being offered (via notification) an update to "6.3.31 | Weekly | 743.55M".

Is it a good idea to update? (will the update work, or will it create problems?)

Thanks
Hi, its not good idea to update.
In few minuts i give here a link to update to the last xiaomi.eu Rom to flashtool

Hi, its not good idea to update.
In few minuts i give here a link to update to the last xiaomi.eu Rom to flashtool

Here the last Hennessy weekly Rom xiaomi.eu to Flashtool.
Dont forget to untick PRELOADER and to keep your data untick also USERDATA and CACHE.
Tested by me and works fine.

https://mega.nz/#!kENmXKAC!-klhQ0geUd3hc2lWjk2TNmUrlgTJScnd4BIGXff5On4
Can i flash over stable 7.2.3.0? Will it erase the data?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello,
Parfetto so if i undesrstand you corectly this one is for locked bootloader and can be instaled the same way as the Loxar's 6.1.21?

thx for the answer