Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

I tried 6.4.7, but this is really laggy.
Like the phones freezes for a second every minute at least.
Doesn't matter if I look Youtube videos or just switching pages on my launcher.
I tried to switch back to 6.1.21 by only flashing the system image.

But that lead to errors (apps forced closing etc.)
So I flashed 6.4.7 back on to at least use my phone for today.

Also my widget do not work anymore.
If I add them they don't show up but they are there because I can remove them if I touch the "empty" space where they should be.

Maybe I have to make a clean install with every thing but bootloader

I don't have issues with 6.4.7.
Its the RaineStorm rom.

You can also try upgrading to the most recent firmware, yesterdays one.

Last edited:
Is there a 7.2.5.0 version for flashing via flashtool?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I recommend you to make a clean installation with the Rom at this link

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911970690

Then see if playstore is ok .
Then you reflash with last rom and untick Preloader, userdata and Cache.
By this way i think all will be ok like the other users

Hi @parfetto , I fiddled with various combinations of removing accounts, forcing stop, restarting, ... and it eventually worked OK. Every now and again if I install something, it pauses, then I force stop google play and it installs fine.

I don't have issues with 6.4.7.
Its the RaineStorm rom.

You can also try upgrading to the most recent firmware, yesterdays one.

Hi @Dutchgio , I have this problem with the lag as others describe. What do you mean by upgrading the firmware? Would this work if my bootloader is locked?

Thanks both for your help

Hi @parfetto , I fiddled with various combinations of removing accounts, forcing stop, restarting, ... and it eventually worked OK. Every now and again if I install something, it pauses, then I force stop google play and it installs fine.

Hi @Dutchgio , I have this problem with the lag as others describe. What do you mean by upgrading the firmware? Would this work if my bootloader is locked?

Thanks both for your help
Make a backup, flash stable 7.2.3.0 rom from the first post of this thread via flashtool (erases all data), and after that it should be ok.

Make a backup, flash stable 7.2.3.0 rom from the first post of this thread via flashtool (erases all data), and after that it should be ok.

@vonuzu: hi, what is the main difference between 7.2.3.0 and 6.4.7 ? Thanks.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Its stable xiaomi.eu rom with root. And 6.4.7 is weekly rom.

I understand that but can see the advantage. Is the weekly rom a "beta" rom?

It's really a personal thing. I always go with stable roms, not that the weekly roms are bad, but in your case I think it's better to wipe everything and flash stable rom and after that flash what you want. I don't think you're going to have problems with the stable rom,like you had with the weekly rom.

Reactions: Littlebob1959
It's really a personal thing. I always go with stable roms, not that the weekly roms are bad, but in your case I think it's better to wipe everything and flash stable rom and after that flash what you want. I don't think you're going to have problems with the stable rom,like you had with the weekly rom.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi @vonuzu , I've just downloaded this. It's offering to overwrite preloader, boot, system and userdata. I know I should not overwrite preloader, but is it OK to overwrite boot? (my bootloader is locked and I'm currently on 6.4.7 dev)

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi @vonuzu , I've just downloaded this. It's offering to overwrite preloader, boot, system and userdata. I know I should not overwrite preloader, but is it OK to overwrite boot? (my bootloader is locked and I'm currently on 6.4.7 dev)

Thanks
My last flash was with the preloader unchecked. Only the preloader. Everything else was checked. But it will erase all the data.. Be careful and backup first.

My last flash was with the preloader unchecked. Only the preloader. Everything else was checked. But it will erase all the data.. Be careful and backup first.

I just installed from 6.4.7 to 7.2.3 using:
preloader: unchecked
boot: unchecked
system: checked
userdata: checked

Seems to be performing OK at the moment, will assess in more depth over the weekend

I just installed from 6.4.7 to 7.2.3 using:
preloader: unchecked
boot: unchecked
system: checked
userdata: checked

Seems to be performing OK at the moment, will assess in more depth over the weekend
Glad to hear it went ok.
Im waiting for @parfetto to release 7.2.5.0 flashtool version, and I'll flash that. :)

Hennessy Rom by LoXaR and parfetto cooperation test - Xiaomi.eu with Root to flash by Flash tool, 100% working.

Thanks to:
Xiaomi.eu , LoXaR and Igorphoenix for that . Specialy thanks to LoXaR for this greate work.

Use SP Flash tool from the ZIP.
Go to Download tab.
Choose Download agent - DA_SWSEC.binfrom SP Flash folder.
Choose Scatter - MT6795_Android_scatter.txt from imagesfolder
And finally and very important -UNCHECKpreloader (if don't - you are going to brick RMN3)
Then flash as usual with SP Flash:
Select Download Onlyoption.
Press Download button.
Turn off RMN3.
Press vol down and powerbuttons on RMN3 and plug USB cable immediately (while black screen, if fastboot picture appered - turn off RMN3 and try again).Keep buttons pressed.
See the red bar in SP Flash.
See the yellow bar in SP Flash - that means flashing is started, unpress buttons on RMN3 and wait until progress is 100% and window with green check mark appear. Flashing is done.
Now disconnect USB cable, close the SP Flash and turn on RMN3. First start may take up to 10 minutes.

I flashed over official chinese DEV ROM 6.1.11 without issues. Works fine for me.
BEFORE flashing this xiaomi.eu ROMto avoid any possible bugs. The manual is here - http://en.miui.com/thread-193681-1-1.html.

First step, install this 2 drivers in your PC.

https://mega.nz/#!sIkxEYoI!TnWqWCsx3F_2Y6F86PSNttr8jKVFFz6xCOuJrnsU-ME

After many tests we see the Rom can be flashed over any other Base Rom.

To begin with no errors install that one 6.1.14 and untick only the PRELOADER

https://mega.nz/#!uZBjET5C!jmqXQIR-1iCeubRQGTv8mdznZRJXIfloqQzLNq3zWYc

Untick preloader to not brick your phone.

After first Rom flashed make a factory reset.

Now you are in xiaomi.eu rom flash only the System.

New update 6.1.21. (Recommended)

https://mega.nz/#!vNxUwKCa!25oCnLtSSzXHTTZ0iQuSx3NSKHHBBb7zfsVOYlVksXI

New update 6.1.29. (Many people says it have some lags and errors, so we dont recommend it)

https://mega.nz/#!cJkhhByZ!JYVNYHLUpR_YZtW7XE8mpQJDHTuLziENlfIgCnL7aus

New update last week Rom, 6.4.7

https://mega.nz/#!kENmXKAC!-klhQ0geUd3hc2lWjk2TNmUrlgTJScnd4BIGXff5On4
Allways untick PRELOADER.

**********NEW**********

Stable Rom7.2.3 xiaomi.eu/JamFlux to locked and unlocked bootloader.

Thanks to jamFlux for this great work
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911970690
That rom is base stable, so need to flash it all, except bootloader, unless you are already in stable 7.1.8, in that case can flash only system.

Flash only the SYSTEM, if you are in xiaomi.eu DEV Rom already untick all the rest.
I think I had preloader checked and now it won't turn on, can this be fixed? :(