Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

Realy? So that rom works also at 7.2.3 stable with unticked cache and userdata !!!
Thats good news and a novelty for me. 1)

After this install, now have problems with Google Play (RPC : S-7 : AEC-7 errors). Have tried a number of different resets/removing of different caches. I just reflashed the above (while also removing user data this time) and still have problems.

Also, general feeling of being a little bit laggy.

Would it be worth installing the official development ROM of 6.4.7 first (overwriting preloader), then installing this xiaomi.eu ROM (just overwriting system)? Will this work if my bootloader is locked?

Thanks

Google playstore, you need to restart your phone and wait some minuts , the phone need Google services atualization or make it manualy. Your laggy i think is because that issue.

Google playstore, you need to restart your phone and wait some minuts , the phone need Google services atualization or make it manualy. Your laggy i think is because that issue.

Hi @parfetto, I've restarted the phone a number of times, waited a number of hours now, and it's still not working. How can I do it manually?

Thanks

First impression.
Wi-Fi working fine.
Bluetooth, for now nothing to relate
No problems with Google play.
Some kind of laggy, but haven't clear any data

Reactions: parfetto
Maybe you have 2 play services . Try to stop one of them if clear data dont work

Hi @parfetto and @vonuza, I've tried both of these with no luck. I think I've tried almost everything. Would there be a problem if I installed the official MIUI development ROM of 6.4.7 first (overwriting preloader), then installing this xiaomi.eu ROM (just overwriting system and user date)? Will this work if my bootloader is locked?

Thanks again

Hi @parfetto and @vonuza, I've tried both of these with no luck. I think I've tried almost everything. Would there be a problem if I installed the official MIUI development ROM of 6.4.7 first (overwriting preloader), then installing this xiaomi.eu ROM (just overwriting system and user date)? Will this work if my bootloader is locked?

Thanks again
I recommend you to make a clean installation with the Rom at this link

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911970690

Then see if playstore is ok .
Then you reflash with last rom and untick Preloader, userdata and Cache.
By this way i think all will be ok like the other users

Last edited:
I´am on 6.4.7. Phone is now little bit laggy... In apps, when I typing message, even when I browse between screens...

Can I downgrade 6.1.21 directly? Flash system only?

I´am on 6.4.7. Phone is now little bit laggy... In apps, when I typing message, even when I browse between screens...

I confirm that it's laging.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can try. If dont work good make a clean instalation .