Free official HyperOS unlock Bootloader!

What does this mean guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-13-06-57-54-998_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-06-57-54-998_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    729.8 KB · Views: 280
Do you not understand the written text? You have an old version.
I even put a link to the correct version, but there are always individuals who create their own procedure and then complain that it doesn't work.
I didn't create my own procedure. I downloaded from the Google Playstore and assumed that would be the latest verion available. I took your advice and went to a third party APK site and downloaded a newer version. I didn't realize that Xiaomi didn't update their app on Google Playstore' as that site usually has the latest versions. No need to be snarky.

Hello friends, it work?
Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-02-17 à(s) 12.56.48_12da3399.jpg
Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-02-17 à(s) 12.56.47_61249744.jpg

I downloaded the most updated app and it said it was authorized for unlocking but when I did this in step two it said I had to ask for authorization but it was already authorized, what do I do?

Last edited:
herman2

Abdo-Sh

This method applies to Global Devices !! Not for Chinese equipment. It won't work for you!

• Sad
Reactions: Abdo-Sh
Hi guys, unfortunately it doesn't work with global devices and global account either. I have a Poco X6 Pro and have also activated it in the app, but I still get the same error as with all HyperOS devices ("could add! please go to...") in the developer options when adding. It could be just a BUG, I don`t know. Is here anybody who could Unlock a device with method in the last weeks. best regards Jonas

Hi guys, unfortunately it doesn't work with global devices and global account either. I have a Poco X6 Pro and have also activated it in the app, but I still get the same error as with all HyperOS devices ("could add! please go to...") in the developer options when adding. It could be just a BUG, I don`t know. Is here anybody who could Unlock a device with method in the last weeks. best regards Jonas
I was able to unlock a Poco X6P for about 2 weeks via the community apps. Is it possible that your account hasn't existed for 30 days yet?

Reactions: Tathagoto Sarker
I was able to unlock a Poco X6P for about 2 weeks via the community apps. Is it possible that your account hasn't existed for 30 days yet?
Thank you for your reply. Perhaps they have changed something again. My account is 10 years old and has unlocked several hundred devices since then. The App says that I can bind the account now, but nothing changed with the message there. Still saying "couldn't add, please go to". Maybe need to wait next update. Same Problem is for the Chinese Version of the Xiaomi 14 Pro. I think it will be even more important to unlock the Chinese devices, than the global ones.

best regards

Jonas

Thank you for your reply. Perhaps they have changed something again. My account is 10 years old and has unlocked several hundred devices since then. The App says that I can bind the account now, but nothing changed with the message there. Still saying "couldn't add, please go to". Maybe need to wait next update. Same Problem is for the Chinese Version of the Xiaomi 14 Pro. I think it will be even more important to unlock the Chinese devices, than the global ones.

best regards

Jonas
Create a new account and then apply for the unlock after 30 days. CN devices cannot be unlocked using this method.

mihaiteo88

Maybe you don't have that option because you are using an older version of the app than "Xiaomi Community 5.3.31".
Download this version.

download Xiaomi Community 5.3.31 or newer
> change region in app to Global
> log in to your Xiaomi Account
> click Unlock bootloader
> click Apply for unlocking permissions
> that's all.
If you see Application limit quota reached, you have to wait until it reset at 0:00 AM Chinese time

What you need to do now is very simple! You will be able to unlock your bootloader like before. With the new Xiaomi HyperOS, the bootloader unlock time has been reduced from 168 hours to 72 hours.
Can i proceed to unlocking now without waiting time?

Attachments

• 1708801328449.png
    1708801328449.png
    315.8 KB · Views: 90
nope. 72h waiting time minimum.
After the above, i went to developer mode to add my Mi account. The response I got was "Couldn't verify, try again...."
I have been trying but to no avail. Can I proceed to the unlock process with the unlock tools?

After the above, i went to developer mode to add my Mi account. The response I got was "Couldn't verify, try again...."
I have been trying but to no avail. Can I proceed to the unlock process with the unlock tools?
The Mi account must first be added, then the unlock can continue. Try again later..

I have been trying for almost 24hrs now. I'm just tired
Hey, yes, unfortunately it no longer works like this. I also get the approval for the unlock with several accounts, but the error when "binding" the account unfortunately remains the same. Maybe someone can help

best regards

Jonas

Hi guys, new owner of the Xiaomi 14 Global here. I'm trying to unlock the bootloader. I have the latest version of the Xiaomi Community app, but whenever I try to request it, it always says the same thing (wait until midnight the next day). I've been part of the community for over 2580 days, so it's not a new account. I read that I should also be at level 5 to request the unlock. Or is it enough for the account to be 30 days old? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_105807.jpg
    IMG_20240301_105807.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2024-03-01-10-56-59-966_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-10-56-59-966_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Tathagoto Sarker
If you see that the app limit quota has been reached, you need to wait until it resets at 0:00 Chinese time and then click ( Apply for unlocking ) again

(Level 5 is only required for Chinese accounts and CN devices)

If you see that the app limit quota has been reached, you need to wait until it resets at 0:00 Chinese time and then click ( Apply for unlocking ) again

Thank you for the information. I will try later at the Chinese new day

I was allowed even though I was level 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-18-37-13-262_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-18-37-13-262_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2024-03-01-18-37-07-288_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-18-37-07-288_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 96