From Weekly To Stable Rom Mi4c

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 4C' started by michele222, Apr 5, 2016.

1. michele222

michele222Members

Mar 26, 2016
    Male
    Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask you a question. I have a weekly rom (xiaomi.eu) and i would change with a stable rom. before flashing the ROM I have to wipe and after I can flash the rom or other steps should I do?

2. I think that you have first to do a factory reset, and then wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, data, and then you install stable xiaomi.eu version. I never did it but i think this is the correct procedure. Be carreful !!

3. coredalae

coredalaeMembers

May 20, 2013
    Male
    Utrecht
    Just wait till the next stable, and just flash it over your weekly. 99% of the time it'll work just fine. The roms aren't that different

4. iamme729

iamme729Members

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    Ecuador
    Hmmmm... I think what I would do is backup the current system locally (on the phone) using TWRP... Then wipe cache, dalvik cache, and data NOT system... In the event this doesn't work you can restore from the local backup and then do a full wipe like suggested above...I cant find any reasonable answer to this question in the forums... I will continue to search... Please lets us know the outcome... Good Luck ...

5. michele222

michele222Members

Mar 26, 2016
    Male
    I also thought about doing all except wipe system. I also tried to look me in the forum but can not find any answer. for now I do not try, I look to understand more. thank you so much guys!

6. iamme729

iamme729Members

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    Ecuador
    It appears from this thread you need to wipe system also...take a look ..
    http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi4c-from-devel-to-stable.30937/

7. Alejan

AlejanMembers

Nov 23, 2016
    Male
    [QUOTE = "michele222, должность: 284871, член: 139702"] Добрый вечер, ребята, я новичок в форуме и хотел бы задать вам вопрос. У меня есть еженедельные ПЗУ (xiaomi.eu), и я изменил бы со стабильной ром. перед прошивкой ПЗУ я должен стереть и после того, как я могу прошить ROM или другие шаги я должен делать? [/ QUOTE]
    Только сегодня проделыцию. В TWRP рекавкри очистил кеш, далвик кеш, sistem, и data. После скинул к компьютера прошивку и установил. Установилась без проблем.

Share Our Site