From Weekly To Stable Rom Mi4c

Mar 26, 2016
Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask you a question. I have a weekly rom (xiaomi.eu) and i would change with a stable rom. before flashing the ROM I have to wipe and after I can flash the rom or other steps should I do?

Sep 12, 2011
I think that you have first to do a factory reset, and then wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, data, and then you install stable xiaomi.eu version. I never did it but i think this is the correct procedure. Be carreful !!

May 20, 2013
Just wait till the next stable, and just flash it over your weekly. 99% of the time it'll work just fine. The roms aren't that different

Nov 22, 2015
Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask you a question. I have a weekly rom (xiaomi.eu) and i would change with a stable rom. before flashing the ROM I have to wipe and after I can flash the rom or other steps should I do?
Hmmmm... I think what I would do is backup the current system locally (on the phone) using TWRP... Then wipe cache, dalvik cache, and data NOT system... In the event this doesn't work you can restore from the local backup and then do a full wipe like suggested above...I cant find any reasonable answer to this question in the forums... I will continue to search... Please lets us know the outcome... Good Luck ...

Mar 26, 2016
I also thought about doing all except wipe system. I also tried to look me in the forum but can not find any answer. for now I do not try, I look to understand more. thank you so much guys!

Nov 23, 2016
[QUOTE = "michele222, должность: 284871, член: 139702"] Добрый вечер, ребята, я новичок в форуме и хотел бы задать вам вопрос. У меня есть еженедельные ПЗУ (xiaomi.eu), и я изменил бы со стабильной ром. перед прошивкой ПЗУ я должен стереть и после того, как я могу прошить ROM или другие шаги я должен делать? [/ QUOTE]
Только сегодня проделыцию. В TWRP рекавкри очистил кеш, далвик кеш, sistem, и data. После скинул к компьютера прошивку и установил. Установилась без проблем.