From Weekly To Stable Rom Mi4c

michele222

Members
Mar 26, 2016
Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask you a question. I have a weekly rom (xiaomi.eu) and i would change with a stable rom. before flashing the ROM I have to wipe and after I can flash the rom or other steps should I do?

I think that you have first to do a factory reset, and then wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, data, and then you install stable xiaomi.eu version. I never did it but i think this is the correct procedure. Be carreful !!

Just wait till the next stable, and just flash it over your weekly. 99% of the time it'll work just fine. The roms aren't that different

I also thought about doing all except wipe system. I also tried to look me in the forum but can not find any answer. for now I do not try, I look to understand more. thank you so much guys!

[QUOTE = "michele222, должность: 284871, член: 139702"] Добрый вечер, ребята, я новичок в форуме и хотел бы задать вам вопрос. У меня есть еженедельные ПЗУ (xiaomi.eu), и я изменил бы со стабильной ром. перед прошивкой ПЗУ я должен стереть и после того, как я могу прошить ROM или другие шаги я должен делать? [/ QUOTE]
Только сегодня проделыцию. В TWRP рекавкри очистил кеш, далвик кеш, sistem, и data. После скинул к компьютера прошивку и установил. Установилась без проблем.