From Xiaomi.eu weekly to stable, and from global to Xiaomi.eu

iron58p

Members
Jul 25, 2018
Hi
first question ( my phone is mi8 SE ) : flashing the stable Xiaomi.eu in a smartphone that has installed Xiaomi.eu weekly, i have to format data ? If i have read well, twrp don't change, and i can install it from twrp, i have read that a stable version was released yesterday.

Second question ( mi note 3, mi6 ) : now both have global, i want to pass to Xiaomi.eu stable preferred, but may be weekly, the procedure ( after unlock ) are the same from twrp ?

Third question : can i have some problem with Xiaomi.eu weekly or stable with some app banking having bootloader unlocked ? I no need root.

Finish flashing, lock bootloader is forbidden ( for bootloop ) ?

thats how it is. going from stable to beta and vice versa requires data whipe. same as in ordinary miui.

third question: no

NEVER LOCK BOOTLOADER ON A CUSTOM ROM. NEVER LOCK BOOTLOADER ON CHINA DEVICES RUNNING OFFICIAL GLOBAL UNLESS YOU GO BACK TO THE CHINESE ROM. AND VICE VERSA. YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE.

thats how it is. going from stable to beta and vice versa requires data whipe. same as in ordinary miui.

third question: no

NEVER LOCK BOOTLOADER ON A CUSTOM ROM. NEVER LOCK BOOTLOADER ON CHINA DEVICES RUNNING OFFICIAL GLOBAL UNLESS YOU GO BACK TO THE CHINESE ROM. AND VICE VERSA. YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE.

Thank's for your reply.
If i pass from a custom room to a global room multi languuage official i can lock bootloader ? i want to be sure und well

Hi
Meaning that if in some time in the coming week i would like to move from the current 8.9.6 miui 10 stable to some 8.8.X (newer then today) - I'll have to
to wipe the data partition and it will work with no Brick?

am I correct?

Last edited: