Google pay and safety net

Mox20

Members
Nov 19, 2020
Hi all, I just flashed the stable MIUI12 Rom on Mi 10 5G. I was hoping to get google pay to work but it turned out the device has failed safety net. btw I have no root installed only TWRP and ironically my banking app works here in the UK. Is there's any work around to get google pay to work?

Reactions: Didii
interesting when will safety net will pass without magisk on xiaomi.eu android 11? mi10 5g xiaomi.eu android 10 12.0.8 - safety net passed

Hello my english is bad.
Magisk hyde and modify model=BASIC
Google Pay and Hey google is ok

Last edited:
If you install xiaomi.eu rom, your bootloader is unlocked anyway.

Yes, but what i've noticed the rom features list says "SafetyNet passed" which should mean we can expect this to be fixed and next releases. But until then..

There is another option i found in forum which will not require root but there would be no Google Play certification. I'm not sure what are the consequences of this and which method would be the better choice.

Yes, but what i've noticed the rom features list says "SafetyNet passed" which should mean we can expect this to be fixed and next releases. But until then..

There is another option i found in forum which will not require root but there would be no Google Play certification. I'm not sure what are the consequences of this and which method would be the better choice.
Can you post the link to the thread with the other solution?