New Google Play Services broken? Can't backup my data.

HighVoltageLP

Members
Mar 31, 2022
Ok, so 3 days ago I had an issue where the YouTube app, when started, was loading the feed infinitely, I decided to go to Play Store and update google services, but the Play Store wouldn't load past the triangle logo.

I've downloaded the external apk and tried installing that, no result with "app not installed" message.

Next, I've tried deleting the Google Play Services (com....gms) and installing them again, but they wouldn't show up in the app list.

Next, I tried to flash the MIUI with ADB without wiping the storage, done that successfully but that didn't change anything.

I'm now trying to at least backup my photos via ADB and re-flash the MIUI with a full wipe. But even the com.android.backupconfirm.BackupRestoreConfirmation won't load for me to confirm backup via adb, it just opens on the phone as an empty window without rendering any output.

Please help guys, I'm really desperate, I'm in a warzone and don't have a lot of time do dig into this deeper =(

Ok, so 3 days ago I had an issue where the YouTube app, when started, was loading the feed infinitely, I decided to go to Play Store and update google services, but the Play Store wouldn't load past the triangle logo.

I've downloaded the external apk and tried installing that, no result with "app not installed" message.

Next, I've tried deleting the Google Play Services (com....gms) and installing them again, but they wouldn't show up in the app list.

Next, I tried to flash the MIUI with ADB without wiping the storage, done that successfully but that didn't change anything.

I'm now trying to at least backup my photos via ADB and re-flash the MIUI with a full wipe. But even the com.android.backupconfirm.BackupRestoreConfirmation won't load for me to confirm backup via adb, it just opens on the phone as an empty window without rendering any output.

Please help guys, I'm really desperate, I'm in a warzone and don't have a lot of time do dig into this deeper =(
War is everywhere!
Peacefully reflash current rom in fastboot and stop playing with system application on EU ROM.

Reactions: katerpanne
Flashed it with 12.5.1.0, it still boots into MIUI but nothing works, not even the wallpapers, keyboard or Gallery
Only Logcat Reader :emoji_confounded:

Flashed it with 12.5.1.0, it still boots into MIUI but nothing works, not even the wallpapers, keyboard or Gallery
Only Logcat Reader :emoji_confounded:
Sorry to hear sir. But to me it sounds like a full reload with data wipe. just my 2 cents. I will let the big guys weigh in.

I can't afford to lose the photos and videos :emoji_cry:

a lot of dead russians in there along with other precious memories