[GUIDE] A Beginner's Guide to Flashing Xiaomi.EU Stable on Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra (thorough & step-by-step)

Hey guys, there's a new TWRP version, is that possible to safely flash that now? Has anyone tried it, any issue?

Hi guys,
I've just installed HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.4.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11 with this great guide !!! Thank you so much fo your help ! :)

I have only one question : If i try to install apk from unknown sources, i have a wrong message that said i can't install from non official sources !

I try to give permissions to chrome, packages installer etc... but, i have this message again ! Is there a solution ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi guys,
I've just installed HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.4.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11 with this great guide !!! Thank you so much fo your help ! :)

I have only one question : If i try to install apk from unknown sources, i have a wrong message that said i can't install from non official sources !

I try to give permissions to chrome, packages installer etc... but, i have this message again ! Is there a solution ?

Thanks for your help !
You're probably trying to update a preinstalled/system application, that it's not permitted on xiaomi.eu ROMs (I don't know the exact reason) but you can bypass that by using root access somehow but devs don't recommend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
You're probably trying to update a preinstalled/system application, that it's not permitted on xiaomi.eu ROMs (I don't know the exact reason) but you can bypass that by using root access somehow (I don't know any process for doing this)
Hi, you're right !!!! It was a system application (miui system launcher).

It's a Bad thing we can't update system application. Maybe i try to Root but for the moment it is not necessary.

Big thanks for your answer !

I reckon this post should be put on top in the forum... Is the best guide to flash xiaomi.eu on the Mi 10T

Hello,

Thanks for the Institution.
Is there still a Problem to flash the TWRP Recovery permanently?
Because i prefere the TWRP Recovery intead the Stock.

Thanks in advance

so, if any of you having trouble to connect/not detected in fastboot mode, then you may need to disconnect everything and install xiaomi tool v2 by Francesco tescari, install reboot the pc and try again. worked only this way for me and for my buddy who's on Mi 11 pro

Can you help me when i try to install miui eu it appear ( failed to mount vendor, product,odm
If you want some help, you can give more information, like your phone model, current ROM, TWRP, the exact conditions where the message appear, maybe a log...

If you want some help, you can give more information, like your phone model, current ROM, TWRP, the exact conditions where the message appear, maybe a log...
My phone is mi 10t
When i tried this it was on
Miui global 12.5.2.0 RJDMIXM
when i try to flash the eu rom
From flash drive

It's not my first time to flash rom or a eu rom
But it's my first time to flash it on a mi10t

Hi please i need some help l had mi 11 ultra chinese version and the seller unlocked boatloader and flash global rom 12.5.4 if i want to flash eu rom what the steps please? and if i want to return to chinese rom can i do it by recovery method only without computer?

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Hi please i need some help l had mi 11 ultra chinese version and the seller unlocked boatloader and flash global rom 12.5.4 if i want to flash eu rom what the steps please? and if i want to return to chinese rom can i do it by recovery method only without computer?

Hello,

Installation guide is here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...i-eu-rom-for-mi11-pro-ultra-using-twrp.62738/

There is no reason to go back to chinese ROM but you will have to use a computer and Mi Flash tool to install a "fastboot" chinese ROM.

;)

thanks for your reply
twrp is acomputer or phone app? and after that my phone will be rooted or not?
i dont want to be rooted

TWRP is a custom recovery for your phone. It can replace the original "stock" recovery (Mi Recovery). ;)

Your phone is not rooted with a custom recovery. :)

TWRP is a custom recovery for your phone. It can replace the original "stock" recovery (Mi Recovery). ;)

Your phone is not rooted with a custom recovery. :)
if i will flash chinese rom or eu i need to download last software version of any of them right or need first version?

Hello,
Thanks for your tutorial. I followed the steps exactly as you mentioned, but unfortunately when I try to install rom zip in twrp, installation fails and gives me error 7
I use OTG pen drive ( tried 3 different types) .. tried 2 different versions of twrp all gave me same error.
tried to copy rom file from pc to internal storage while using twrp, but my device is not showing up on pc.
So I'm asking about the reason of this problem and a solution please.

Hello,
i followed the instruction, but i get an error E:Unable to decrypt FBE device

what can i do?

Hello,
i followed the instruction, but i get an error E:Unable to decrypt FBE device

what can i do?
Hello,

"E:Unable to decrypt FBE device" even if it start with a "E:" is not really an error but an info. :)

You see this "error" when your /data partition is not encrypted. That's normal if you formatted the /data partition. ;)

Reactions: Andi17
Hello,

"E:Unable to decrypt FBE device" even if it start with a "E:" is not really an error but an info. :)

You see this "error" when your /data partition is not encrypted. That's normal if you formatted the /data partition. ;)
Okay thanks. But i can´t copy the ROM on my phone. It always aborted without to copy :(