[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Hi, so I'm gonna bite the bullet any install the EU rom on my device (been using China Rom for as long as I can) I know I have to unlock the boot loader and wait a period of time. I'm gonna install twrp 3.5.2 bit which one shall I use as there are 2. (twrp-3.5.2-cas-xayah.img) and (twrp-3.5.2_11-cas-skkk.img) is there any difference? Also shall I go stable or weekly.. any help/recommendations welcome. Thanks

Can somebody help me out, i have Xiaomi mi 10 ultra i live in the netherlands, i want to update to MIUI 12.5 if possible i have MIUI 12.1.1

Can somebody give me all the instructions step by step and which rom i need to download ( stable rom )

Waiting for any reply

I read that Android 12 is around the corner, and that TWRP et.al. doesn't support it. I guess it then makes sense to wait for a A12 release and fastboot-flash it?

You won't be able to use TWRP, once you go to A12. The beta MIUI 13 with A12 works just fine, but you do it via fastboot method

Reactions: biscoot
Since no one seems to care about this phone at all anymore, because, at a year-and-a-half old, it's outdated crap in the eyes of the tech savvy, I'm going to try getting on MIUI13 on my own because I'm still on the original 12, I think Android 10. It's gotten buggier and buggier and I need to either factory reset or update, so I might as well try updating and hope I can TWRP back if it doesn't work.
look here…

Has anyone tried, this or got the ROM download?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-19-06-16-33-622_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-06-16-33-622_com.android.updater.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Yes, I'm using 13 stable, works fine.
hello, im no expert in this, can advise how you installed this? i tried miflash the eu version but it keeps rebooting to twrp.
i'm currently on the china version of miui 13.

i downloaded the eu version off this site but doesn't have flashall.bat that i see in youtube tutorials.. may i know what's the exact steps to installing this?
Thank you!
eu version.png

hello, im no expert in this, can advise how you installed this? i tried miflash the eu version but it keeps rebooting to twrp.

i downloaded the eu version off this site but doesn't have flashall.bat that i see in youtube tutorials.. may i know what's the exact steps to installing this?
Thank you!
View attachment 42203
It is as simple as:
1. Boot your phone to bootloader via command/terminal
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
2. Double-click on the appropriate .bat file:
a) Operating systems - Linux, MacOS, or Windows
b) If you change ROM base - china ROM to xiaomi.eu or from weekly to stable - you should choose with_data_format. It will reformat your phone, so be warned.

You might need to properly setup your adb.

Thank you!
View attachment 42203
I hope you have unlocked bootloader before you try installing the ROM form here....
If yes, then just follow the instructions above. If not, unlock it first

It is as simple as:
1. Boot your phone to bootloader via command/terminal
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
2. Double-click on the appropriate .bat file:
a) Operating systems - Linux, MacOS, or Windows
b) If you change ROM base - china ROM to xiaomi.eu or from weekly to stable - you should choose with_data_format. It will reformat your phone, so be warned.

You might need to properly setup your adb.
this is easy and it works!! thanks mate!

Thank you!
View attachment 42203
well explained here…

Anyone using latest stable of 13 on Mi 10 Ultra? How is it going?

I have a Mi 10 Ultra running xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 stable. I am going to fastboot install xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable.
Normally moving from stable to stable is non data destructive upgrade. But taking in consideration that it is an upgrade to newer version of Android, can anyone confirm this upgrade is non data destructive?

Anyone using latest stable of 13 on Mi 10 Ultra? How is it going?

I have a Mi 10 Ultra running xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 stable. I am going to fastboot install xiaomi.eu MIUI 13 stable.
Normally moving from stable to stable is non data destructive upgrade. But taking in consideration that it is an upgrade to newer version of Android, can anyone confirm this upgrade is non data destructive?

it just an update , no need to format or worry losing data if u follow the instruction precisely

Hey guys,

I have a friend with Mi 10 Ultra, unlocked bootloader, on xiaomi.eu beta, some old version 21.3.17, I think.

I want to help him upgrade. What is the best way to do it, preferably without format?

My plan - install TWRP by skk, download latest beta 22.7.7 and install it.

Sounds good? Are there any risks?

Hey guys,

I have a friend with Mi 10 Ultra, unlocked bootloader, on xiaomi.eu beta, some old version 21.3.17, I think.

I want to help him upgrade. What is the best way to do it, preferably without format?

it sounds good…

Hey guys,

=======================================================================================================================

Hi
I think you can install this version

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomixiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip

MIUI13 & Android 12