[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Thank you. Might be an option, but he is on beta and I think he would like to remain on beta. This is stable and will require format.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to go from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by the same method I have updated before (download rom to phone, twrp, install rom, etc...). For some reason I am getting a "zip file corrupt!" error when trying to install the new rom. I have never run into this issue before. Does ayone have a solution? I noticed that the new rom file has "fastboot" in the name...does this require a different procedure to install?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am trying to go from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip by the same method I have updated before (download rom to phone, twrp, install rom, etc...). For some reason I am getting a "zip file corrupt!" error when trying to install the new rom. I have never run into this issue before. Does ayone have a solution? I noticed that the new rom file has "fastboot" in the name...does this require a different procedure to install?

Thanks
it is a fastboot rom… see filename and not a recovery rom. you cant use twrp

- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Last edited:
I just upgraded my phone I am on the weekly and the system launcher keeps freezing, I get that message, so far cant do anything. Any fixes for this?

Hello.
I just downloaded the new 13.0.7 update for MI10. But in the zip there is no *.bat file. How to update please?

Hello.
I just downloaded the new 13.0.7 update for MI10. But in the zip there is no *.bat file. How to update please?

Thanks, but I already installed the rom.
I wanted to update.
I downloaded the zip file and unzipped it on the computer as usual, but there is no bat file in it to run the update under fastboot.

Thanks, but I already installed the rom.
I wanted to update.
I downloaded the zip file and unzipped it on the computer as usual, but there is no bat file in it to run the update under fastboot.
read my how to… its a recovery rom. you have to install it with twrp not fastboot

But recovery roms delete phone data, right?
Previous updates benefited from a bat to install them with fastboot, rather than twrp.
Why isn't the last update downloaded by my phone? I would hate to lose the data :/

But recovery roms delete phone data, right?
Previous updates benefited from a bat to install them with fastboot, rather than twrp.
Why isn't the last update downloaded by my phone? I would hate to lose the data :/
you are not going to lose your data if you are updating the same branch - from stable to stable or from weekly to weekly.

for me everything went smoothly

Before that I had 13.0.4.0 Stable (installed with fastboot)

And now I

1. Downloaded 13.0.5.0 Stable to the phone from the Updater
2. Switched off the phone and installed twrp for Android 12 and rebooted the phone
3. From Updater initiated installation of 13.0.5.0. The phone rebooted into new twrp and installed this update

Everything worked perfectly

The update I downloaded, and put in the root of the internal storage, is invisible in the twrp. Do you know why ? Is there something I could do to make it appear? Does it come from the twrp? (I remember using another twrp at one time because the one provided by xiaomi.eu didn't work well, but I can't remember where I found it).

The update I downloaded, and put in the root of the internal storage, is invisible in the twrp. Do you know why ? Is there something I could do to make it appear? Does it come from the twrp? (I remember using another twrp at one time because the one provided by xiaomi.eu didn't work well, but I can't remember where I found it).
yes… I know why… look here…

yes… I know why… look here…
you always nice in your answers, if you don't like to help others, why don't get out of hrere ?

you always nice in your answers, if you don't like to help others, why don't get out of hrere ?
I like the howtos and the answers from katerpanne so much. Sometimes the people dont read the posts but it doesnt matter he is always so friendly and try to help :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ratzfatz
The win script has failed on one step:
Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
and the phone keeps in fastboot mode, after aply the second script to only flash the SUPER.img...
I came here to start again after a failed update via TPWR, with an error:
E1001: Failed to flash system partition. and its failing mounting /vendor, /product and /odm all of three with invalid argument error.

How can i fix the error installing the rom again via fastboot? Any help please, because now the phone isnt usable...

you are not going to lose your data if you are updating the same branch - from stable to stable or from weekly to weekly.

for me everything went smoothly

Before that I had 13.0.4.0 Stable (installed with fastboot)

And now I

1. Downloaded 13.0.5.0 Stable to the phone from the Updater
2. Switched off the phone and installed twrp for Android 12 and rebooted the phone
3. From Updater initiated installation of 13.0.5.0. The phone rebooted into new twrp and installed this update

Everything worked perfectly
Hi Sir,

Just now I have reinstalled my mi 10 ultra from China rom os to eu rom (13.0.4), now I can see the latest version is 13.0.6, I have downloaded it, can you teach me how to upgrade from 13.0.4 to 13.0.6? thanks for your help

Hi guys, I might be late for the party. But I recently just got my hands on this mi 10 ultra. It's a beast but too bad it's running a china ROM. For my question I would like to know if the EU ROM can work in Singapore ?