[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12/12S series

Good day to all,

There is any way to see the change log for a particular ROM. I'm looking for the 12x ROM change it is now at V13.0.4.0 (from V13.0.2.0).
I look at the github link posted in the first post of the stable version, but I see only the change in the translation.
Thanks

Last edited:
I unlocked the bootloader in my device xaiomi 12 pro ... and flashed this rom ...
I don't have any issues ... and all features work great with me ....
thanks for ROM developers

Hi
I have a question and please help when using axioma 12 pro
I installed an app NETwork speed - internet speed meter - indicator
play store link
but i cant see show connection speed in status bar as normal just see the app log
I have enabled all the permissions but it is not working properly
Any suggestions for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-04-11-32-59-731_com.evozi.network.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-04-11-32-59-731_com.evozi.network.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 131
this video How to install xposed framework via LSposed on Magisk 24.1 stable [tested on my device xaiomi 12 pro] and worked fine with me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
At the xiaomi forum, for developers, they have now the ability to install Android 13 preview. Of course if you don't know what you are doing, better stay with the ROM from xiaomi.eu, as I finally did.

I cannot install anymore the app 'mi fitness' after updating xiaomi 12 to V13.0.32.0.SLCCNXM, any idea?

Hello, guys!

Has anyone try to lock bootloader on Xiaomi 12 Global after flash this ROM and phone dont bricked?
I have read info about extremely dangerous to lock bootloader on global phone after flashing Chinese ROM, as i know this ROM based on Chinese ROM.

I thinking about lock to NFC payments works good.
Maybe someone help with info about NFC payments work good with unlocked bootloader?

delcom

The bootloader must not be locked !!
Global devices - with Chinese ROM
Chinese device - with Global ROM and its derivatives

You can lock the bootloader:
Global devices - with Global ROM and its derivatives
Chinese device - only with Chinese ROM

If you install the ROM from xiaomi.eu, GPay (NFC) will work with the bootloader unlocked.
If you use the xiaomi.eu ROM you cannot lock the bootloader !

Last edited:
Can you help me please i dont find the weekly rom for mi12

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Google Chrome doesn't install from play store. I've cleared Google Play Store data and cache multiple times but it still doesn't install. Anyone had this issue?
If you have searched and found this question then the answer is to update Android web view from the play store, after which chrome should install. the answer was another website.

Hi all, am new to this flashing ROM procedures as I have a xiaomi global ROM which I have been using for 4 years and am planning to change a new phone. There is a seller that is selling xiaomi 12 pro CN set flashed with global ROM, my question is, how do I flash it to EU ROM? Newbie here, please help! Thank you!

hey coming, from offical rom, in xiaomi.eu rom i miss the option :
editing a picture i can chosse in global rom "Ki Sky" and there are more "skys"

i dont want say, pls change this, only notify u guys

and always thanks for ur work, investing your freetime for us.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 86
Hi all, am new to this flashing ROM procedures as I have a xiaomi global ROM which I have been using for 4 years and am planning to change a new phone. There is a seller that is selling xiaomi 12 pro CN set flashed with global ROM, my question is, how do I flash it to EU ROM? Newbie here, please help! Thank you!
look here… stable rom only no weekly

Just curious, if I was going to wipe and sell a phone that I had installed the .EU rom on, can I just factory reset it through settings or is there more involved?

If you want to sell the phone in its original condition:
1. sign out of your Google account
2. log out of Mi account
3. install the factory ROM using Miflash + lock bootloader (use the "clean all and lock - flash_all_lock.bat" script)