[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

Can someone download this for us k30 5g users?
1db415fc013f5716581d39bfb3211331.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

Link. I think it needs an account for us to download. Who has pan.baidu account?

I managed to download it. ✌️✌️

Last edited:
Redmi K30 5G TWRP 3.4.1B 0217 (This is not the latest.)

The latest version is 3.4.1B 0317

Redmi K30 5G TWRP 3.4.1B 0317
Changelog:
1. Fix some compatibility issues with the new version of the official system, such as entering the twrp white screen
2. Because the new official kernel is replaced, it may not be compatible with the old official version of the system

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261753585

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guys, thank you so much for the effort. Gonna install it later.

Guys if there is an update for twrp, just post the link here for the others, thanks.

Update for 5G, stable build with March security patched is available.
Check your OTA.

Kudos to the developer!

Edit: Updated and rebooted with no problem at all.
But when I reboot it again to recovery, it displays only white. What I did is just flashed the latest twrp recovery (0317 version), and its now OKAY.

Hopefully, the developer will include the latest version of twrp in the next build.

Last edited:
I can't find the "app default" setting. Im trying to open YouTube video link with vanced youtube. Any ideas how?

@ingbrzy I noticed that i got Wifi Problems in 20.3.26. I first dirty flashed the Rom and i thought it was the Problem. But i installed now clean and it still happens the Wifi disconnectes sometimes. Turning on and off the Wifi helps for a short time period. Maybe you can look after it! :)

Hello,

Just for the information, the ROM is perfectly stable, would like to mention a feature in the stable and developer chinese original roms only available in K30 5G version.

In this ROM not shown so attached the picture for reference.

It's in settings wireless section > WLAN assistant then Smart Network Acceleration

Would be cool to have this feature as it simultaneously connects two wireless LAN either 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands to get the maximum network performance.

Thanks for the effort!

EDIT ! :

About this feature availablility, tested all of the ROMS from fastboot to TWRP flashable ROMs of EU and the results:

Stable ROM: All have it except (V11.1.18.0.QGICNM) & (V11.1.19.0.QGICNXM) Means latest with this available feature is (V11.1.15.0.QGICNXM)

Developer ROM: All have it except from (20.3.12) to (20.3.26) Means latest with this available feature is (20.3.5)

And thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200408_211939.jpg
    IMG_20200408_211939.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Can anyone advise when the update for the redmi k30 pro zoom edition might be released, I had this imported from China to the U.K but can't find any roms anywhere.
Many Thanks.

Hello,

Got that problem but with 4G connection at the time trying activation Mi Message, and solved with this method:

NOTICE!: All your saved connections will be lost!

1- Go to or tap on Settings.

2- Then Tap on Connection & Sharing.

3- Then go all the way down to tap on Reset WLAN, mobile networks, and Bluetooth.

4- Then confirm Tapping on Reset settings below.

For now I've restored my 4G mobile connection, will not activate Mi Message and see how long it will last.

Good Luck.

EDIT!:

Another Solution, which involve data package, so follow the instruction attached below, Man this phone drives me wild but I keep Loving it :(

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_192022.jpg
    IMG_20200411_192022.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Hello,

Got that problem but with 4G connection at the time trying activation Mi Message, and solved with this method:

NOTICE!: All your saved connections will be lost!

1- Go to or tap on Settings.

2- Then Tap on Connection & Sharing.

3- Then go all the way down to tap on Reset WLAN, mobile networks, and Bluetooth.

4- Then confirm Tapping on Reset settings below.

For now I've restored my 4G mobile connection, will not activate Mi Message and see how long it will last.

Good Luck.

EDIT!:

Another Solution, which involve data package, so follow the instruction attached below, Man this phone drives me wild but I keep Loving it :(

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was very kind of you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was very kind of you.

No problem at all, there is always a solution.

The 2nd method works as for people who didn't change their SIM card often

The last I did was renewing my SIM card, as my brother suggest, and it automatically resolve all my problems, even connection gets better.

So, the newer the phone, the newer the SIM card should be (without changing phone No. of course) to take advantage for most recent technologies.

Then you won't need to go all through these steps.

EDIT: remember to return all the data package settings to it's default choices after installing the new SIM card and see if it does the job.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I have the k30 pro zoom edition, after flashing xiaomi.eu I don't have the enable 5g option, also the dual 4g option seems to be gone and only have the signal bars on one sim. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thank.

Of course it works..
I believe the k30 pro rom and the k30 pro zoom is the same rom, when downloading stock recovery it says it is, flashed the k30 pro one on my zoom and works fine. Issues with 2nd Sim but apart from that it's great.