[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

stajyun

Members
May 5, 2020
I believe the k30 pro rom and the k30 pro zoom is the same rom, when downloading stock recovery it says it is, flashed the k30 pro one on my zoom and works fine. Issues with 2nd Sim but apart from that it's great.
After flashing the ROM, with the stock camera app, are you able to zoom up to 30x?

doclucas

Members
May 23, 2020
Just downaloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.28_v12-10.zip, but can't find the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Where can I find this batch file?

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Just downaloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.28_v12-10.zip, but can't find the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
Where can I find this batch file?
Hello, TWRP is available for this device so no "fastboot" installation method now. ;)

Reactions: doclucas

Gibbs82

Members
May 24, 2020
Please help me, i am new in xiaomi world. I have installed on my k30pro zoom the miui 12 weekly
If i want to jump to stable version, after the installation i will lost all my datas? Or will be like an upgrade from an old to new version of the weekly where after the reboot i have all my datas in the phone? Thanks

maxwellhorse

Members
Jun 21, 2020
Hi Guys, I've installed TWRP but in the "TWRP FLASH" my K30 5G is not in the device list. What device should I use?

maxwellhorse

Members
Jun 21, 2020
Hello, TWRP is available for this device so no "fastboot" installation method now. ;)
Hi Poney70, how do I download & install TWRP for this device? I just download "K30-5G-TWRP-3.4.1B-0217.zip" that has been shared int his forum but how do I install it? I extract from zip but not sure how to install once I have that done.

Yodou

Members
May 10, 2020
Hey guys, there is a new version of the TWRP, version 3.4.2b-0623 by wzsx:

https://send.firefox.com/download/8683358465f39205/#qC6awjBUwRkmhB06bLNZAA

I haven't tested it yet myself as I don't want to make full backup again...But in case someone want to try out, I downloaded the original files from weibo.com and uploaded a copy to Firefox Send. The link expires after 1 wk or 100 downloads. The original changelog was in Chinese and I literally translated it myself, hope my translation wasn't so bad, I am not very familiar with all these tech terms myself but tried m best:

2020.06.23 changelog
1. version number upgrades to 3.4.2b, optimize support for dynamic partitioning
2. fix user space fastboot was flashed to logical partitions
3. fix some errors when flashing under REC and chaotic logical partition mounting

Last edited:

MrMrsPapoy

Members
Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys, there is a new version of the TWRP, version 2.4.2b-0623 by wzsx:

https://send.firefox.com/download/8683358465f39205/#qC6awjBUwRkmhB06bLNZAA

I haven't tested it yet myself as I don't want to make full backup again...But in case someone want to try out, I downloaded the original files from weibo.com and uploaded a copy to Firefox Send. The link expires after 1 wk or 100 downloads. The original changelog was in Chinese and I literally translated it myself, hope my translation wasn't so bad, I am not very familiar with all these tech terms myself but tried m best:

2020.06.23 changelog
1. version number upgrades to 3.4.2b, optimize support for dynamic partitioning
2. fix user space fastboot was flashed to logical partitions
3. fix some errors when flashing under REC and chaotic logical partition mounting
Thanks!
Done flashing thru twrp. It works good.

Reactions: Yodou

Kolinn11

Members
Jun 29, 2020
Good everyone, I have the RedmiK30 4g, I have installed the recovery and from there, the stable ROM of MIUI 12. It has entered bootlop, I have tried to flash by fastboot and I get the error "antirollback check error"

I don't know how I can solve it, I have a brick now

totalz

Members
Oct 1, 2018
Good everyone, I have the RedmiK30 4g, I have installed the recovery and from there, the stable ROM of MIUI 12. It has entered bootlop, I have tried to flash by fastboot and I get the error "antirollback check error"

I don't know how I can solve it, I have a brick now
afaik, there's no anti-rollback for K30. However, there's still a fastboot var for that. See if u can do a fastboot factory reset 1st.