[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

I have global rom 12.04, also I was have Chinese 12.09 stock rom, on both ,when I flash twrp , flash rom I can not boot to system, just restart phone and go back to twrp. I have use this Xiaomi.eu roms over year ago ,now I have a problem with poco.. what should I do? I follow procedure, I think that its a problem in twrp
Check my reply above

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

my friend with the same system 12.04 android 10 , dosnt have problem like me ,he flash rom without problem, I can not boot system second day in a row

Hi, can someone provide all the detailed steps to flash the xiaomi.eu rom using TWRP ? Or point to a detailed guide ?
Thanks.

1. unlock your Bootloader with Mi Account
2. Boot into fastboot and flash twrp -> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3. Install and start MiFlashPro go to MiFlas and install driver
4. Load your chosen Rom (Global, China or Stock) and install it with MioFlashPro -> flash without lock
5. Boot into fastboot and flash twrp -> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
6. Open TWRP wipe cache and load xiaomi.eu to phone with explorer and install
7. Format Data with TWRP

Some things are Importend: Always use small folders and short Data Names to save youre roms
Use 7 Zip to extract your roms.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLTWEU
1. unlock your Bootloader with Mi Account
2. Boot into fastboot and flash twrp -> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3. Install and start MiFlashPro go to MiFlas and install driver
4. Load your chosen Rom (Global, China or Stock) and install it with MioFlashPro -> flash without lock
5. Boot into fastboot and flash twrp -> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
6. Open TWRP wipe cache and load xiaomi.eu to phone with explorer and install
7. Format Data with TWRP

Some things are Importend: Always use small folders and short Data Names to save youre roms
Use 7 Zip to extract your roms.

Thanks

طريقة فتح البوت لودر شاومي Redmi K30

Anynone knows where to get those bat file ? I've downloaded and extracted but cant see any bat file to run imo. Link download is here https://xiaomi.eu/community/link-forums/roms-download.73/
bat file in zip = 'fastboot' ROM

No more 'fastboot' ROM if TWRP is available. :)

You have to flash TWRP (for your device) then flash the ROM (zip file).

If it's your first Xiaomi.eu ROM install, do not forget to use the "Format Data" button, in TWRP "Wipe" menu.

;)

i have a Poco f2 Pro with 21.2.4 beta can i make a direct update from that or i have to do a clean install? Thanks.