[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

Here you go and select your phone model:

Yes, thank you very much but I was referring to the NFC connection, because as I read it only works in the Chinese rom with Alipay but it does not work in the ROCO of POCO X2 maybe if it works with the EU-ROM? who can clarify this please

Yes, thank you very much but I was referring to the NFC connection, because as I read it only works in the Chinese rom with Alipay but it does not work in the ROCO of POCO X2 maybe if it works with the EU-ROM? who can clarify this please
of course it works on our ROM..

Anyone got Problems to install the latest 11.2 on the 5G? My Phone reboots back to recovery after installing..

Hi all,

Please help me with the final step below. I have already unlock and downloaded the ROM. my phone is Redmi K30 5G China ROM.
Many thanks..

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

hi, so i flashed MIUI EU V11.0.9.0 via fastboot scripts (was sucessful) then TWRP come out and i installed MIUI EU V11.0.1, right after that i made backup of "boot.img" inside TWRP then i tried installing latest Magisk 20.3 (was successful). but devices rebooted in fastboot everytime, so i restored my boot via twrp and now i am stuck in bootloop. i tried reinstalling the zip file of V11.0.13 but to no avail, can some one tell me the best way to fix this.

Edit: no worries, i fixed it via flashing recovery rom. And now using MIUI EU V11.0.13 and was able to install magisk successfully via bokt image patch method. Edexposed works too. Gonna try Viper4Android next.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaungHan
hi, so i flashed MIUI EU V11.0.9.0 via fastboot scripts (was sucessful) then TWRP come out and i installed MIUI EU V11.0.1, right after that i made backup of "boot.img" inside TWRP then i tried installing latest Magisk 20.3 (was successful). but devices rebooted in fastboot everytime, so i restored my boot via twrp and now i am stuck in bootloop. i tried reinstalling the zip file of V11.0.13 but to no avail, can some one tell me the best way to fix this.

Edit: no worries, i fixed it via flashing recovery rom. And now using MIUI EU V11.0.13 and was able to install magisk successfully via bokt image patch method. Edexposed works too. Gonna try Viper4Android next.

Thanks
Hey how did you success in flashing v11.0.13? Recently, Ive tried to flash it on v11.0.10 via fastboot rom update script and could not updated it yet. Can you tell me step by step instructions? And which files should I keep together with fastboot script in a folder?

Hey how did you success in flashing v11.0.13? Recently, Ive tried to flash it on v11.0.10 via fastboot rom update script and could not updated it yet. Can you tell me step by step instructions? And which files should I keep together with fastboot script in a folder?

V11.0.13 is twrp based not fastboot, so use twrp to flash

Hello i have a problem, i am usong k30 5g . After installing latest eu beta rom my twrp becomes white. I can tap all the buttons so i managed to boot my device. Help please.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

Tried both the fastboot ROM v11.0.10 and the TWRP ROM v11.0.13. Both installed ok but after rebooting both are stuck in the "powered by Android" infinite boot loop for hours. The only way to revert is to use MiFlash and reinstall the original Chinese ROM. What's going on????

Can someone download this for us k30 5g users?
1db415fc013f5716581d39bfb3211331.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk