[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Hi there. Is this the EU version?
7cf29b08dacdfb13799a92d516e7ff4e.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk
Yes you have EU (EEA) versin ROM - > https://www.getdroidtips.com/redmi-note-9-pro-europe-stable-rom-update/

Big Hello to everybody!

I am new here. I was in the world of rooting long time ago, from 2011 to 2015, htc desire HD was my first rooted phone, from 2015 until now i was on windows phone lumia, from windows i went to iphone 5s and now I am here again.
I forgot almost everything about rooting, anyways I was wondering, people are talking about October 20 the date Xiaomi will roll the miui 12. The question is, If I gonna upgrade to miui 12 will it affect my unlock waiting period of 168h? Should end on friday.

Thank you in advance and great work you are doing here.

Big Hello to everybody!

I am new here. I was in the world of rooting long time ago, from 2011 to 2015, htc desire HD was my first rooted phone, from 2015 until now i was on windows phone lumia, from windows i went to iphone 5s and now I am here again.
I forgot almost everything about rooting, anyways I was wondering, people are talking about October 20 the date Xiaomi will roll the miui 12. The question is, If I gonna upgrade to miui 12 will it affect my unlock waiting period of 168h? Should end on friday.

Thank you in advance and great work you are doing here.
Welcome
No unlocking is non compressible time length.
You are allowed to learn your phone and how to install our rom during this 'short' nap.
No risk to let the system update working by itself.
Just be prepared for a format data at unlocking step.
Back up your data in advance.

Finally miui12 is out for this device!
Better late than never.
Now dwelling on the miui13 (just kidding )

Thanks to all the developers involved to bring is this great interface

What do you mean local? I'm on latest MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu and I want to flash MIUI 12 xiaomi.eu, just don't know what steps to follow in TWRP
LOCAL means ROM from this server MIUI.EU. This forum is mainly about local MIUI.EU ROMS.
I wrote this because people who have the original Xiaomi ROM also write here.

LOCAL means ROM from this server MIUI.EU. This forum is mainly about local MIUI.EU ROMS.
I wrote this because people who have the original Xiaomi ROM also write here.
But I already downloaded it from the server and want to flash it via TWRP, but I don't know the steps.

Reactions: LOLO9393