[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Ok there is something wrong with TWRP 3.4.0-14 by mauronofrio or i didnt install it correctly, but now that i reflashed the recovery back to LR.TWRP 3.4.1B and now i could normaly copy zip to internal storage while in recovery and instaled the latest EU rom. Anyone else had problems with TWRP 3.4.0-14 by mauronofrio?

b.r.

Ok there is something wrong with TWRP 3.4.0-14 by mauronofrio or i didnt install it correctly, but now that i reflashed the recovery back to LR.TWRP 3.4.1B and now i could normaly copy zip to internal storage while in recovery and instaled the latest EU rom. Anyone else had problems with TWRP 3.4.0-14 by mauronofrio?

b.r.
For me Mauronofrio TWRP works well.

Odoslané z Phh-Treble vanilla pomocou Tapatalku

Hi again to everybody. I have a new question. I got a new redmi note 9 pro since the last one was faulty so the store gave me a new one. I uninstalled almost all the miui apps, except the compass and the fm radio, via the non root method, through the
ADB and Fastboot tool. i had to upgrade to java 14 (something like that). The question is: Do I have to reinstall all the originals app back in order to be able to install the xiaomi eu rom?
No.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just installed V12.0.2.0 via TWRP. Everything is working fine, except the Dialler app says it 'keeps crashing.' This was the same when using both the MIUI Dialler and the Google Dialler. But calls ARE working, loud and clear. There's nothing wrong with it, I just keep repeatedly getting the error popup when making a call. I can't find any permissions or anything on either app. Does anybody have a suggestion for me?

Here's the error log:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int android.os.Bundle.getInt(java.lang.String, int)' on a null object reference​
at com.android.incallui.aiassistant.AiAssistantUtil.getAiVersionCode(Unknown Source:19)​
at com.android.incallui.aiassistant.AiAssistantUtil.supportAi(Unknown Source:0)​
at com.android.incallui.aiassistant.AiAssistantUtil.getAiStatus(Unknown Source:9)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardPresenter.updateSingleDisplayInfo(Unknown Source:238)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardPresenter.handleCallCardViewByCallCardState(Unknown Source:40)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardPresenter.updateInfoByState(Unknown Source:24)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardPresenter.onStateChange(Unknown Source:403)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardPresenter.init(Unknown Source:79)​
at com.android.incallui.CallCardFragment.onActivityCreated(Unknown Source:17)​
at android.app.Fragment.performActivityCreated(Unknown Source:13)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:631)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:46)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:129)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)​
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl$1.run(Unknown Source:2)​
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)​
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)​
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)​
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)​
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)​
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)​
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)​

Last edited:
please can you explane me more ?
i am using "CURTANA EEA Global_V12.0.2.0.QJWEUXM" rom, a root explorer and magisk root but i can't delete nothing from system folder (i think the system folder is read only and can't change this)
finally do it with this https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/module-terminal-debloater-v17-3-2-debloat-systemlessly.3584163/
It is because Android 10 uses Superpartition fo System. You can't change it. It's not mistake it's a feature...

Reactions: thanfun
I just installed V12.0.2.0 via TWRP. Everything is working fine, except the Dialler app says it 'keeps crashing.' This was the same when using both the MIUI Dialler and the Google Dialler. But calls ARE working, loud and clear. There's nothing wrong with it, I just keep repeatedly getting the error popup when making a call. I can't find any permissions or anything on either app. Does anybody have a suggestion for me?

Here's the error log:
For me Dialer and everything works well. No problems. Don't you have some application which modify Dialer workaround in your phone?

Download MIUI.EU ROM again and make clean installation again. Do not install additional aps and try to use Dialer. Then install your applications.

Maybe some application make something wrong with Dialer.

Hi,
I have followed this guide and now I installed twrp using joyeuse_TWRP3.4.1B_autoinstall.exe.
Now i'm trying to install this ROM but i have a problem:
When I run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and I press Y to confirm the deletion of data the script closes automatically, the phone remains in fastboot and nothing is installed.
How can I solve?

sorry, I realized now that there is MIUI 12.
I followed the instructions, deleted the data and clicked in the twrp on install and the zip name, scrolling to install I get an error:
"this package is for "raphael" devices, this is a joyuse.
Updater process ended with error 7
error installing zip file"

Last edited:
sorry, I realized now that there is MIUI 12.
I followed the instructions, deleted the data and clicked in the twrp on install and the zip name, scrolling to install I get an error:
"this package is for "raphael" devices, this is a joyuse.
Updater process ended with error 7
error installing zip file"
Because you took a package not for your phone: joyeuse
try this one:

Reactions: sir_bazz
I have a problem after successfully installing this MIUI. despite having 40 unread emails on gmail and various unread chats on telegram and whatsapp, no notification badges appear. If I receive a new message, both the badge and the notification appear correctly in the notification panel, but old messages are not reported.

another thing I noticed is that on my old phone when I swiped right on the notification panel, the notification disappeared but reappeared after a while and to make it completely disappear I had to click "mark as read". Now, however, if I swipe to the right, the notification disappears and EVEN the badge and does not reappear (even after restarting the smartphone). how can i solve? is it a problem or a MIUI feature?

I bought a redmi note 9s. The official Miui 12 is already installed. Comes with the Google Contats APP. And I don't like it. First question: does the Xiaomi.eu ROM have Xiaomi's APP Contacts? As I am new to this, how do I install ROM from Xiaomi.eu? I appreciate an explanatory video step by step. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Reactions: Serrano
Tried again. All the steps and no sucsess, i even flashed the fastboot version before trying to flash the latest version to be shure i didn screw something up, double checked that partitions are decrypted and no sucsess. Am i maybe missing any adb drivers? The phone is normaly detected by the system. This is first time in at least 5+ years of flashing roms that i cant copy the rom on internal storage when in TWRP.

But i did notice that when i go to install and then press menu button it shows:

E:Unable to decrypt FBE device

I don have any ideas any more...

Same results here, E:Unable to decrypt FBE device, however I could install the ROM from a microSD

Same results here, E:Unable to decrypt FBE device, however I could install the ROM from a microSD
Install ROM by normal way, which is from TWRP, guide here in the 1sk post:
For Joyeuse (Redmi note 9 Pro)
For Curtana (Redmi Nnte 9S)

Bootloader ROM versions exists only because we haven't TWRP recovery in the past.
Now when we have TWRP, use recovery ROM versions only. Any ROM updates in the future will also use TWRP for standard update proces.
Forget to Fastboot ROMS.

Last edited:
Hi! I have installed the rom, it's working great! My only problem is with contacless pay. I have done the magisk installation, my certification is L1 but the Curve app doesn't show the the NFC option in settings. In Android settings the contacless list where it would show the providers it is empty. Safetynet passes. Could someone help me? :D

Hi! I have installed the rom, it's working great! My only problem is with contacless pay. I have done the magisk installation, my certification is L1 but the Curve app doesn't show the the NFC option in settings. In Android settings the contacless list where it would show the providers it is empty. Safetynet passes. Could someone help me? :D
There is no NFC on Curtana

b.r.
For me Mauronofrio TWRP works perfect, no problems.
Maybe you didnt decrypt Internal storage by Format Data.

Which ROM did tou instal lexactly?
Couldn't you have installed a ROM for Curtana on Joyeuse?
I think it's Curve's fault not mine. I have only seen the support page this day, I'm not the only one with the problem :d

Hi, I have a problem with the installation of the rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip".
I unlocked the bootloader and installed the "TWRP 3.5 for Joyeuse build by dungphp" twrp. So far so good, all working.
However, after having passed the zip file in the internal memory, after having turned on the twrp and installed the rom, miui doesn't start.
I only get the twrp screen on every reboot. I checked the files inside the memory of my redmi note 9 pro, but there are only files and folders with random letters and numbers, corrupt files.
So I reinstalled the official rom with mifalsh without blocking the bootloader and I did all this 3/4 times but nothing, it doesn't want to work and I find myself with corrupt files every time.
I have removed the password, I have the bootloader unlocked, the twrp works (apparently), the zip file installs correctly, but nothing works.
Has this ever happened to you?
For now I'll have to settle for the official rom. :-(

Hi, I have a problem with the installation of the rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip".
I unlocked the bootloader and installed the "TWRP 3.5 for Joyeuse build by dungphp" twrp. So far so good, all working.
However, after having passed the zip file in the internal memory, after having turned on the twrp and installed the rom, miui doesn't start.
I only get the twrp screen on every reboot. I checked the files inside the memory of my redmi note 9 pro, but there are only files and folders with random letters and numbers, corrupt files.
So I reinstalled the official rom with mifalsh without blocking the bootloader and I did all this 3/4 times but nothing, it doesn't want to work and I find myself with corrupt files every time.
I have removed the password, I have the bootloader unlocked, the twrp works (apparently), the zip file installs correctly, but nothing works.
Has this ever happened to you?
For now I'll have to settle for the official rom. :-(
Did you format your data partition?

Now I did format data, then Advanced Wipe, but when i did it i can't install any rom because in the phone i erase all and i cant put any zip folder for rom install. Maybe i need only to format data and not advanced wipe... now i try another time after miflash stock rom.