[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

JDR.EU

Members
Jan 11, 2021
Now I did format data, then Advanced Wipe, but when i did it i can't install any rom because in the phone i erase all and i cant put any zip folder for rom install. Maybe i need only to format data and not advanced wipe... now i try another time after miflash stock rom.
I don't have access to internal storage in twrp after format data...

JDR.EU

Members
Jan 11, 2021
So, tried several times to format, reboot to twrp, update the twrp, but the only thing I see from the pc is a "data" folder with unknown size in which I cannot copy the zip file. I don't have an SD, so I have to copy them to the internal memory. The twrp detects by heart, it marks me the right amount of memory. The problem is that I can't put the zip file in the mobile.

geoanto555

Members
Jan 27, 2017
So, tried several times to format, reboot to twrp, update the twrp, but the only thing I see from the pc is a "data" folder with unknown size in which I cannot copy the zip file. I don't have an SD, so I have to copy them to the internal memory. The twrp detects by heart, it marks me the right amount of memory. The problem is that I can't put the zip file in the mobile.
Reboot to system
Copy zip to internal storage
Reboot to fastboot
Flash twrp
Boot
Flash the rom
Format data.

JDR.EU

Members
Jan 11, 2021
Reboot to system
Copy zip to internal storage
Reboot to fastboot
Flash twrp
Boot
Flash the rom
Format data.
Thanks, it finally worked. Sorry but this is the first time I root my mobile so I have to learn. I hope this conversation will serve those who will make the same mistakes in the future. XD

Reactions: geoanto555

Gino Bebel

Members
Jan 25, 2019
I just installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip ROM with Orange Fox recovery.
Everything is working fine. Fluid and no apparent bug.
The control center is visually more beautiful.

Thanks to ingbrzy for the ROM ;)

Reactions: Austrofred