[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

IMG-20200521-163748.jpg

My Redmi note 9s flash eu rom 11.0.8 via TWRP work fine. (Don't ask me how to do it. I know you struct on fastboot loop.)
Thank EU dev so much.

IMG-20200521-163748.jpg

My Redmi note 9s flash eu rom 11.0.8 via TWRP work fine. (Don't ask me how to do it. I know you struct on fastboot loop.)
Thank EU dev so much.
Perfect!
But avoid to root with Magisk. Stay unroot until new release or corrective.

Problem is related to reboot after root right is given to file explorer.
Try it...

Yes sure i have the same problem when file explorer access root. When reboot it will go to fastboot loop.
System and Vendor go to read-only mode. And i try to replace file system via TWRP it can't.

Last edited:
Yes sure i have the same problem when file explorer access root. When reboot it will go to fastboot loop.
System and Vendor go to read-only mode. And i try to replace file system via TWRP it can't.
sorry!
if you want to use root file explorer don't forget to remove the root before any reboot.

Reactions: kauw5164
I am a fan of MIUI since it was available for the Galaxy S3 years back. Thank you guys for providing us with these incredible custom ROMs!!
Well these days I switched to Xiaomi devices (Note 5, 8A, 9s recently) because I am used to MIUI that much.
I need to get back to stock dialer, and that´s the reason for me to flash this ROM.
My question: When flashing a custom ROM in recovery it was always recommended to wipe system/dalvic cache and factory reset the device.
I was reading at this forum somewhere that ist is NOT recommended to factory reset (???)
Is there a procedure to wipe the cache one should follow? Do I need to factory reset in recovery before flashing?
Thanks!

I am a fan of MIUI since it was available for the Galaxy S3 years back. Thank you guys for providing us with these incredible custom ROMs!!
Well these days I switched to Xiaomi devices (Note 5, 8A, 9s recently) because I am used to MIUI that much.
I need to get back to stock dialer, and that´s the reason for me to flash this ROM.
My question: When flashing a custom ROM in recovery it was always recommended to wipe system/dalvic cache and factory reset the device.
I was reading at this forum somewhere that ist is NOT recommended to factory reset (???)
Is there a procedure to wipe the cache one should follow? Do I need to factory reset in recovery before flashing?
Thanks!
In 2 words:
From stock rom to EU rom you need a format data in TWRP. And only this!
From EU stable to eu weekly you dirty flash. Not the reverse that needs format data.
Forget any other wipe or factory reset.
You are welcome

As far as i can tell i dont have tianma panel, so this means i can go on with the lrtwtp?

Also is it easy to change the labguage to english in twrp?
Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ths for answer. One i ask is it I must flash eu 07 by script them twrp and 08 or i may istall right way 08 by twrp ?

Ths for answer. One i ask is it I must flash eu 07 by script them twrp and 08 or i may istall right way 08 by twrp ?
if you have twrp installed you can go directly to 11.08 without any wipe. and if you want Magisk install it from twrp advanced tab.

My Stock Rom is Global version (not Chinese).
According to the first post, should I use first method? Or I need to flash a Chinese Stock Rom at first, then go ahead and use the first method described in First Post?

I mean which one should I do: (A or B?)

A: flash a Chinese stock Rom by MiFlash and then follow Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.

B. No need to do anything just following Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM.