[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

I'm still using V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10 ) is it worth it to update to V12.0.4.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) ? I'm affraid of losing fullscreen gestures with third party launchers, also chat bubbles weren't working in other android 11 based version, and it felt kinda slow, is this fixed?
i just installed nova launcher, fullscreen gestures works well.
it is true that it did not work before in the old rom android 11.

Dear authorities, I'm sorry I have written this many times, but I am writing again. because I tried 4-5 times by doing a clean install of this rom, but I'm listing the errors in the rom below. By the way, my country is TURKEY

sorunlu rom linki :

errors
1- the muscles in the rum are too much, too much
2- After installing the rom, when you turn it off and on, it turns itself off and on.
3- the rom shuts down by itself and sometimes takes minutes to boot
4- Even though I have given all the permissions, there are problems with wifi and internet connections.

I do not get any of these errors in 12.0.6 Android 10 rom, I am using it without any problems.

sorunsuz çalışan rom linki :

I'm waiting for help from eta thank you.

Last edited:
I experienced #2 on some Joyeuse devices, too (no Magisk, no nothing - bare Xiaomi.EU ROM install).
Thank you for your support, it was said that no one had complained in this way, but since android 11 passed, there are problems with the versions for curtana.

Thank you for your support, it was said that no one had complained in this way, but since android 11 passed, there are problems with the versions for curtana.
Strange issue indeed, it seems that systemui stops.. I've been told that it's caused by Magisk but I reinstalled that phone without Magisk which has this issue but sometimes this soft reboot is still happening from time to time.

For reference for everyone - this is what happens (at least with the phone I experience this issue): when you reboot your phone the phone shows the Redmi boot screen, you see the MIUI logo, you see the lock screen, unlock the phone, phone still starting the apps and things and in 30..45 seconds the screen goes black, a white circle kind of loading bar appears and going round and round.. then comes the Redmi logo again, then the MIUI logo (so I guess this is a soft reboot) and, again, the phone boots up, you see the lock screen again, unlock the phone and phone starts to behave and work "normally"..

Strange issue indeed, it seems that systemui stops.. I've been told that it's caused by Magisk but I reinstalled that phone without Magisk which has this issue but sometimes this soft reboot is still happening from time to time.

For reference for everyone - this is what happens (at least with the phone I experience this issue): when you reboot your phone the phone shows the Redmi boot screen, you see the MIUI logo, you see the lock screen, unlock the phone, phone still starting the apps and things and in 30..45 seconds the screen goes black, a white circle kind of loading bar appears and going round and round.. then comes the Redmi logo again, then the MIUI logo (so I guess this is a soft reboot) and, again, the phone boots up, you see the lock screen again, unlock the phone and phone starts to behave and work "normally"..
There's a dedicated thread about it.

Reactions: AdemOyuklu
I didn't ever touch that menu (Settings - Security - Google Play System update) so I just went to check the date and it said 2021-Aug-01.. but all of a sudden.. While checking the menu phone rebooted in front of me XD Nice.. Date is now 1-Feb-2021 so let's just wait for Xiaomi to release MIXM ROM finally (even EEA and RU and even TR and ID is already available.. but not the Global.. tF?) thus Xiaomi.EU servers will be able to release 12.5 finally. Fingers crossed. Thank you for the hint.

Reactions: sir_bazz
Dear official,

An unnecessary explanation has been made about my English on this subject, but I don't know why the location is the cylinder.
There is a situation like this, there is no requirement that everyone has to know every language, in my language you do not know, but I am trying to understand you by using translation.

Are the topics deleted directly when a bug is reported?

You can delete this too because it's not hard to understand, it's easy to use translation.

picture link : https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/68zXlXUPqU7M0w

my phone's language is Turkish but calendar language is english rom installation language i don't understand english how can eu rom be like this? The rom would have been lightened, it was very heavy. I installed it from scratch 2 times. The applications in the system, which were updated in July, seem not optimized. Could the weight be caused by it?

How to fix deep sleep issue, device not sleeping when screen off, is there a fix? RN9S latest 12.5.1
I already turn off pocket mode.
Thank you

Yoo,Is it still fastboot method,or twrp made recovery for this device?
Hello! :)

TWRP is available for curtana since at least one year now. ^^

Latest Stable version (12.5.1) by Xiaomi.eu is available here:

Use this following TWRP for curtana: twrp-3.5.1.A10-curtana-geoanto555.img

First Xiaomi.eu ROM installation (easy steps):

0) Flash TWRP (
fastboot flash recovery twrp-filename.img) then, on your phone, hold " Vol + " and " Power " buttons simultaneously to boot TWRP

1) Copy the ROM (zip file) then install it BUT do NOT reboot your device after that

2) Go back in main TWRP menu then go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm

3) "Reboot" your device and wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot to finish!

== NOTE == If you can't copy or see the ROM (zip file) in TWRP, you have to:

1) Go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm

2) Go back in main TWRP menu then go in "Reboot" menu => "Recovery" (NOT "System"!)

3) Copy the ROM (zip file) then install it. "Reboot" your device after that and wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot to finish!

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mercu

0) Flash TWRP (
fastboot flash recovery twrp-filename.img) then boot it (fastboot boot twrp-filename.img)

1) Copy the ROM (zip file) then install it BUT do NOT reboot your device after that

2) Go back in main TWRP menu then go in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm

3) "Reboot" your device and wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot to finish!

2) Go back in main TWRP menu then go in "Reboot" menu => "Recovery" (NOT "System"!)

3) Copy the ROM (zip file) then install it. "Reboot" your device after that and wait at least 10 minutes for the first boot to finish!

;)
ROM also does not show what the phone language is in the widgets. For your information, there is an excessive weight in the rmda. How can you fix this?

hi, if i upgrade to version 12.5.2.0 i lose root?
i have xiaomi.eu 12.0.4.0 on a redmi note 9 pro joyeuse.
my english is not good i am using google.
Gracias

hi, if i upgrade to version 12.5.2.0 i lose root?
i have xiaomi.eu 12.0.4.0 on a redmi note 9 pro joyeuse.
my english is not good i am using google.
Gracias
Hello, I also use translation like you, I hope I was able to explain.
I recommend a clean install. A clean install is always good when the version and android version change.

0) Flash TWRP (
fastboot flash recovery twrp-filename.img) then boot it (fastboot boot twrp-filename.img)

;)

Thank you very much for your guidance.

Just comment that with my REDMI Note 9s, when launching: ... then boot it (fastboot boot twrp-filename.img) ... The device did not start the recovery (black screen),

I had to start recovery with the buttons: Sound up + power.

Thanks!

Reactions: Poney70
How unfortunate that the ROM built today is still fastboot, even though we already have stable FBEv1 TWRP/OrangeFox.. but such is life :D Happy new year!