Try to download TWRP (then boot it) from this link => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586348269Yes. I renamed the file as twrp.img. I am using command prompt only.
It sounds as though your bootloader is still locked or you have not enabled USB debugging in developer options.I have Mi 11 Ultra. I managed to unlock the bootloader via the tool.
I put the phone in fastboot mode and when I type "Fastboot devices", the phone is recognised. When I type "fastboot boot twrp.img", the phone screen goes blank and then phone boots in to MIUI. I tried multiple times and still no success. I am unable to boot the phone into twrp.
Please help. I am unsure what I am doing wrong.
Recovery that I am trying to use is "Mi11Ultra(Pro)-twrp3.5.1-recovery-21.5.9-decrypted.img".
Good to know!Managed to resolve the issue by doing this via Linux terminal. Not sure what was going wrong when I did this using Windows.
I managed to install TWRP and I am now onboard Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Thank you all for all your suggestion/help,.
here he is flashing it:You DO NOT flash recovery as there isn't a recovery partition in the traditional sense. Try <fastboot boot twrp.img>, then format your internal storage if you are coming from another rom. Then reboot to fastboot again. Using the ADB command <fastboot boot twrp.img> again. Copy the rom from your PC to your phone's internal storage and flash. If you are flashing a Xioami.eu rom the TWRP Recovery will be installed so that it is persistent.
Unless there has been an update that I am aware of, you can't flash TWRP. That is because there isn't a traditional recovery partition. Reason? Partition structure is the latest virtual-A/B and doesn't have recovery partition. Therefore, you need to use the command <fastboot boot twrp.img>. The install script from the Xiaomi.eu rom will automatically and permanently install TWRP onto your device.here he is flashing it:
Unless there has been an update that I am aware of, you can't flash TWRP. That is because there isn't a traditional recovery partition. Reason? Partition structure is the latest virtual-A/B and doesn't have recovery partition. Therefore, you need to use the command <fastboot boot twrp.img>. The install script from the Xiaomi.eu rom will automatically and permanently install TWRP onto your device.
Follow the installation procedures posted on this website! For some reason, there are people that won't follow directions then eternally complain about things not working , they are in a bootlop, they have bricked their device, the list of problems goes on and on. Just follow the directions and you will be OK.Thanks for this information!
I have just purchase the Mi 11 Ultra Chinese version imported by Wonda Mobile (great shop)!
I want to install latest Xiaomi.eu ROM STABLE:
What should i do after unlocking the bootloader?
Do I follow this guide, or can I follow the guide from the video above? (this =)
I haven't been into lightweight mod in years, so consider me pretty noob, and I have a clean Windows 10 with no Andoid software!
Thanks for the help!
Follow the installation procedures posted on this website! For some reason, there are people that won't follow directions then eternally complain about things not working , they are in a bootlop, they have bricked their device, the list of problems goes on and on. Just follow the directions and you will be OK.
You can use the latest Mi Unlock tool to install them: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/problems-with-updating.61957/post-616357Ps. Where can i found the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers??
Hello, replace " /sdcard " in your command by " /data/ " and it should work.Hello! I have some issues with the command "adb push rom.zip /sdcard". Everytime I try to do it, it show the process of copying, but when it reaches 100%, it tells me it failed because my phone is out of storage (even though I formated the data as said in the instructions). I can clearly see in TWRP that says that my phone has the 128 GB free of space. What can I do? I've seen video tutorials where they install the rom first and then factory reset, not the other way around. Is it safe to install first and then factory reset? I wanna stick to the instructions written here, but I'm stuck in this step. Please help!
Hi,Before starting the process, the bootloader must be unlocked and Install Xiaomi USB drivers
Instructions to install Xiaomi.EU rom for Mi11/Pro/Ultra via TWRP
1. Download minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.3_setup and install. Note to install it straight into the C drive. At this time, there will be a Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in the C drive
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qMeXu_DLkF1WlvRo__qy8ZNmm2WAmR3v/view?usp=drivesdk
Or shortened link: https://bit.ly/3oIeg1p
2. Download the TWRP file for Mi11/Pro/Ultra.
TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star
(Or check here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318170 )
3. Rename the downloaded file to twrp.img, copy the TWRP file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in drive C.
4. Download the Xiaomi.EU rom for your phone (find it yourself on the web). After downloading, copy the rom to the phone (should be in the root directory for easy finding later).
5. Put the phone into Fastboot mode (Power key + volume down key).
Run the file: "C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\cmd-here.exe"
Type the command: fastboot boot twrp.img
Tip => Use the TAB key to complete filenames in command prompt windows
Wait for the installation, the phone will automatically run into TWRP
6. On TWRP, Change the language of TWRP to English, by clicking the right button on TWRP and select English.. then OK.
7. Enter the device (phone) password and press Enter for TWRP to have access to the file.
(Note: You definitely need to format data once you change ROMs - i.e. when changing ROM versions like going from stable to weekly, from official to Xiaomi.EU.... For updating within the same ROM you don't need to do that.... Do the formatting right at this step )
Run the following command after formatting to copy the rom.
Note: Rom is copied to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in the CCode:
adb push rom.zip /sdcard
8. Install TWRP recovery to phone by: Select "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP". (wait for the device to install). Next time you want to enter TWRP, just press the power key + volume up (volume up). [Option]
9. Install the rom by on TWRP, select Install -> find the rom file mentioned in section 4.
10. After the installation is complete, wait for the device to restart (it takes about 5 minutes).
Update: TWRP currently does not support the "update-package" command. So after updating you still have to manually select the downloaded zip file to install. So having TWRP saves the need for a computer, but it's not available for OTA yet
(The device will not lose data if you are using XiaomiEU rom with the same version (stable -> stable, dev->dev))
Credit: miuiturkiye.net -> Big thanks to miuiturkiye.net
Installing Twrp Recovery
1. Before starting the process, the bootloader must be unlocked.
2. Install Xiaomi USB drivers
3. Enable Usb debugging from Settings - Additional settings - developer options.
4. Download the TWRP installer and extract it from the rar file.
5. Download the TWRP file, extract it from rar and copy it to C directory (password: xiaomivn )
6. Double click the file "残 芯 专用 TWRPRecovery 刷 入 工具 Win 版 V2.0" in twrp-installation-araci.rar (password: xiaomivn )
7. From the section where it says Select TWRP file marked with number 1, select Show TWRP file you moved in C.
8. Turn off your phone and put it into fastboot mode by holding down the volume down and power keys.
9. Connect your phone in fastboot mode to your computer.
10. Click on the upload button marked with the number 2.
11. Your phone will boot into TWRP.
This loaded TWRP is a one-time install. So after exiting TWRP, it will return to the original recovery. To make TWRP permanent, change the language to English from the language selection, you can use the TWRP /Advanced /Onekey Inject TWRP option.
- ADB Sideload is running
- Data decryption works
- Debug is running
Zip password: xiaomivn
TWRP Upload tool: https://www.fshare.vn/file/YCGZDJBPC913
Mi 11 TWRP 3.5.1 Download: https://www.fshare.vn/file/WM7R2NU1A27I Mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vXHuuqxcjpFhEmCasl8_YY9aejt7uzDm/view?usp=sharing
Mi 11 Pro/Ultra TWRP 3.5.1 Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O5kugeQd8hAy2QSVFQSe5BGxffZQh4F0/view?usp=sharing
Thanks @deepblue2000 share link Google Drive.
Just extract the TWRP.img file and copy it to your adb folder. Ater you have connected your phone via USB to your PC, open your adb folder in a command prompt and run the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img> this will boot you into TWRP. Then format your internal data. After that is complete, reboot to fastboot on your phone. Now run the <fastboot boot TWRP.img> again and copy from your PC to your phone the rom. Then flash it. TWRP will be permanently installed via the script from the rom. DONE!@Poney70
Thanks a lot!
@hoangsang thanks again, but i don't understand this passage:
Run the following command after formatting to copy the rom.
adb push rom.zip /sdcard
Note: Rom is copied to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in the C
I must have to copy the zip file of the Xiaomi.eu ROM into the internal memory of the phone. why copy it also in the "Fastboot" folder in C :?