[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

Kinda. Having new phone and without latest update is sad..

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Had enough with this phone, no MIUI 12, no built in call recorder,
and the deal breaker - no google assistant with screen off.
I'm selling it.

Had enough with this phone, no MIUI 12, no built in call recorder,
and the deal breaker - no google assistant with screen off.
I'm selling it.
It has a call recorder built-in.
And it will have MIUI 12.

Please, do not compare a mid-tier phone to high-tear phones.
The price is different, thus, the experience will be different.
Especially when it is an only Global phone.

It has a call recorder built-in.
And it will have MIUI 12.

Please, do not compare a mid-tier phone to high-tear phones.
The price is different, thus, the experience will be different.
Especially when it is an only Global phone.

Has built-in call recorder ONLY if you unlock and install xiaomi.eu (which is fine but... something I did not have to do for years...)
but google assistant with screen off is something I have failed to solve...
My poco f1 was at the time cheaper, and had (still has!) both features out of the box so... I will compare!

Actually the only reason I bought this new phone is because the proximity sensor on the old one was problematic.. and I said - Ok, i'ts been more than 1.5 yrs, I can treat myself.

Apparently the sensor problem was just because the replaced screen glue was getting unglued and the screen wasn't sitting tight.
I took it to a lab and for 14$ they re-glued my screen and it's working just fine...
I'm going back to my poco...

Has built-in call recorder ONLY if you unlock and install xiaomi.eu (which is fine but... something I did not have to do for years...)
My poco f1 was at the time cheaper, and had (still has!) both features out of the box so... I will compare!

Actually the only reason I bought this new phone is because the proximity sensor on the old one was problematic.. and I said - Ok, i'ts been more than 1.5 yrs, I can treat myself.

Apparently the sensor problem was just because the replaced screen glue was getting unglued and the screen wasn't sitting tight.
I took it to a lab and for 14$ they re-glued my screen and it's working just fine...
By you being in the Xiaomi.eu ROM forum, I assumed you were okay with unlocking the bottloader and flashing the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Sorry for my mistake.

From a Poco F1 to a Mi Note 10 Lite, you will be disappointed.
Thus, I simply do not understand your decision.
Slower performance for sure.

Neither a fair comparison, not only because the price is lower, but also because the target is different.
Poco was created for Google fans, to fill a void left from Nexus phones - in the Global market, at least.
The Poco F1 got its own launcher.

I am sure you will sell that Mi Note 10 Lite fast.
It is a very good phone: decent performance, good cameras, and excellent battery life.

Good luck!

By you being in the Xiaomi.eu ROM forum, I assumed you were okay with unlocking the bottloader and flashing the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
Sorry for my mistake.

From a Poco F1 to a Mi Note 10 Lite, you will be disappointed.
Thus, I simply do not understand your decision.
Slower performance for sure.

Neither a fair comparison, not only because the price is lower, but also because the target is different.
Poco was created for Google fans, to fill a void left from Nexus phones - in the Global market, at least.
The Poco F1 got its own launcher.

I am sure you will sell that Mi Note 10 Lite fast.
It is a very good phone: decent performance, good cameras, and excellent battery life.

Good luck!
It is a very good phone... but with that one small deal breaker for me.
Though I did have a thought:
It mostly bothers me at home...
I will probably lose less money buying a google home mini and keeping the phone than selling it.

It is a very good phone... but with that one small deal breaker for me.
Though I did have a thought:
It mostly bothers me at home...
I will probably lose less money buying a google home mini and keeping the phone than selling it.
I have that setup: a phone without Google Assistant always on; but a Google Home mini (now it is called Google Nest mini) on my living room, to help me with questions and orders to my Mi Box S (Google Chromecast enabled), to watch something on YouTube for example.

Reactions: mlieb

The mi note 10 lite will receive the miui 12 in August. Wait another month and you will have 12 miui.

where can i find the eu rom for me 10 lite. I can't find his name written. Post me the link of this rom. Thanks

where can i find the eu rom for me 10 lite. I can't find his name written. Post me the link of this rom. Thanks
Are you asking, or giving an order?
I did not understood your intention.

Nevertheless, here you go:

You should look for "MINote10Lite".

Are you asking, or giving an order?
I did not understood your intention.

Nevertheless, here you go:

You should look for "MINote10Lite".
this is the last one ?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V11.0.7.0.QFNMIXM_v11-10.zip

It is worth waiting for August to have MIUI 12 or it is better to unlock and install the ROM Eu Stable already ?

this is the last one ?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V11.0.7.0.QFNMIXM_v11-10.zip

It is worth waiting for August to have MIUI 12 or it is better to unlock and install the ROM Eu Stable already ?
Yes, it is that ROM.

In my opinion, you should install it right away.

Especially because the MI Note 10 Lite is a Global phone, thus, it will be one of the last ones to receive MIUI 12.
Thus, I would prefer to start using this phone now, and when the MIUI 12 arrives I would wait even longer - for those initial bugs to be solved - and only then I would flash MIUI 12 on my daily phone.

Yes, it is that ROM.

In my opinion, you should install it right away.

Especially because the MI Note 10 Lite is a Global phone, thus, it will be one of the last ones to receive MIUI 12.
Thus, I would prefer to start using this phone now, and when the MIUI 12 arrives I would wait even longer - for those initial bugs to be solved - and only then I would flash MIUI 12 on my daily phone.

but how is he going to install this rom if he doesn't have an official twrp for mi note 10 lite?

but how is he going to install this rom if he doesn't have an official twrp for mi note 10 lite?
The procedure is described, and discussed, on the first page of this thread.
There is a TWRP available for the Mi Note 10 Lite, with some limitations, though it is not officially supported.
I have tested it, and can say it works fine.

On the second page you will see the procedures I followed.
It is a longer one, but it is the one I recommend, as it gives you a clean install, without bugs and errors.

Good luck!

Reactions: georgiadiskos
The procedure is described, and discussed, on the first page of this thread.
There is a TWRP available for the Mi Note 10 Lite, with some limitations, though it is not officially supported.
I have tested it, and can say it works fine.

On the second page you will see the procedures I followed.
It is a longer one, but it is the one I recommend, as it gives you a clean install, without bugs and errors.

Good luck!

I will wait for the official twrp 3.4 from mauronofrio. Anyway thank you.

How does it come that there are MIUI 11 Stable releases for this device but no official TWRP? If MIUI 12 is coming in August for MI Note 10 Lite when will be the TWRP released? Does somebody know?

[QUOTE = "Hitardo, post: 553858, membro: 106534"]
Sì, è quella ROM.

Secondo me, dovresti installarlo subito.

Soprattutto perché MI Note 10 Lite è un telefono globale, quindi sarà uno degli ultimi a ricevere MIUI 12.
Pertanto, preferirei iniziare a utilizzare questo telefono ora, e quando arriva MIUI 12 aspetterei ancora di più - per risolvere quei bug iniziali - e solo allora lampeggerei MIUI 12 sul mio telefono quotidiano.
[/ CITAZIONE]
Thanks .....i love Miui 12

[QUOTE = "Hitardo, post: 553858, membro: 106534"]
Sì, è quella ROM.

Secondo me, dovresti installarlo subito.

Soprattutto perché MI Note 10 Lite è un telefono globale, quindi sarà uno degli ultimi a ricevere MIUI 12.
Pertanto, preferirei iniziare a utilizzare questo telefono ora, e quando arriva MIUI 12 aspetterei ancora di più - per risolvere quei bug iniziali - e solo allora lampeggerei MIUI 12 sul mio telefono quotidiano.
[/ CITAZIONE]
Thanks .....i love Miui 12
English please

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

How does it come that there are MIUI 11 Stable releases for this device but no official TWRP? If MIUI 12 is coming in August for MI Note 10 Lite when will be the TWRP released? Does somebody know?
There are different teams - which work for almost nothing.
No one is paid here directly.

Have you paid for the Xiaomi.eu ROm, or for a TWRP recovery?
I assume not, so, chill.
No one is obligated to provide you with either the ROM / recovery, neither the support.

Thus, you will have to be patient.
If you are not patient, just sell this phone and buy another one, like the Poco F2 (Pro), Redmi Note 9S, Mi 10 (Pro), or other your fell like you will have faster support.

Seat, enjoy you Mi Note 10 Lite (especially that battery life and that camera), and wait patiently.
Again, this is a Global only phone, thus, updates are going to be slow...

If you really want Xiaomi.eu ROM like I do, follow the procedure on the first page.