[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

When I install the TWRP it "disappears" at the next reboot and it gets into the fastboot mode. Does somebody knows why?

When I install the TWRP it "disappears" at the next reboot and it gets into the fastboot mode. Does somebody knows why?

Follow these commands exactly it will be work
fastboot devices
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img (you can rename it to twrp.img)
fastboot reboot recovery

Reactions: Business_Kokuna
fastboot devices
fastboot flash recovery Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img (you can rename it to twrp.img)
fastboot reboot recovery

Mah man!

fastboot devices
fastboot reboot recovery
what is the difference between this Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img and that of maunofrio 3.3.1 test (which apparently is not stable? This of alex gives the possibility to install the rom after installing the recovery on the phone?
the last one rom eu stable for mi 10 note lite is this
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V11.0.8.0.QFNMIXM_v11-10?

what is the difference between this Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img and that of maunofrio 3.3.1 test (which apparently is not stable? This of alex gives the possibility to install the rom after installing the recovery on the phone?
the last one rom eu stable for mi 10 note lite is this
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V11.0.8.0.QFNMIXM_v11-10?
This TWRP is Fully working but 3.3.1 is just boot only not flashed

[QUOTE = "m_a_omar, post: 554624, membro: 183040"]
Questo TWRP funziona completamente, ma 3.3.1 è solo l'avvio non lampeggiato
[/CITAZIONE]
la rom postata nel mio ultimo messaggio confermi che è l'ulti
the rom posted in my last message you confirm that it is the last note for me 10 lite?

I never used recovery magisk, I always used twrp official and I wanted to be able to continue using it, because I already got used to it and because I found it quite easy to use. If I do this procedure in the video below, using this Russian twrp 3.4, will it work or do I need to do all these commands that you posted? Thank you

This installation tutorial, is the simplest and easiest I've ever seen, I install twrp like this from the video and it works 100%

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: m_a_omar
I apologize but I have installed the xiaomi eu multilang version for my note 10 lite v-11.0.8.0qfnmixm and it is still Miui 11. But can you have Miui 12 for me note 10 lite now?

I think you can replace the russian twrp, when there comes an official twrp in the futures.

I think you can replace the russian twrp, when there comes an official twrp in the futures.

What's the hurry for?
Use the default miui until twrp comes out and then install the original and xiaomi.eu stable. It makes no sense to have q install twrp fake and xiaomi.eu miui 11.

What's the hurry for?
Use the default miui until twrp comes out and then install the original and xiaomi.eu stable. It makes no sense to have q install twrp fake and xiaomi.eu miui 11.
It's a free world, do what you like, no problem.

What's the hurry for?

I will say u why. If u install xiaomi.eu u need to format data. If I use my phone 2 months then I have to backup a lot. It's better do install the FW before using the phone...

QFNEUXM is a global rom (not an EU rom) when you download it you will see the name: global
I think you meant to say that QFNEUXM is a EEA ROM (a customized Global for EEA compliance), while QFNMIXM is a normal Global ROM (which we use as a base for our ROMs as well)

I think you meant to say that QFNEUXM is a EEA ROM (a customized Global for EEA compliance), while QFNMIXM is a normal Global ROM (which we use as a base for our ROMs as well)
My knowledge about the roms isn't that big, so I think you are right. ;-) thanks.

Tomorrow I will read more about it.

Thanks Igor for your interest, you could post me the link of the rom that you think is the best right now for me note 10 lite.
I already have the bootloader unlocked.
I downloaded the 2.2GB full rom not the 2.4 GB incremetal updates. It's correct?
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-02-10-00-03-763_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-02-10-00-03-763_com.android.chrome.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited: