[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Is it possible to extract the boot.img -> patch it with magisk -> repack it into the zip and flash it afterwards? Or create this an error during the flash process (checksum mismatch or so)?

For the weekly ROM

Will it be possible to flash the eu rom via the internal updater? if so, how and when? Thank you!
No. You need a custom recovery to flash non stock ROMs. The updater will allow EU ROM updates through its app but it does just use a script with the ota updated ROM and TWRP.

Is it possible to extract the boot.img -> patch it with magisk -> repack it into the zip and flash it afterwards? Or create this an error during the flash process (checksum mismatch or so)?

For the weekly ROM
This is exactly what we did before twrp was available, so it's safe to do.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hey thanks for the guide Ive been trying to install it with my cousin for his Mi11 but it won't react after entering fastboot boot twrp. Omg and I say waiting for devices even tough the device is unlocked and in fastboot mode and USB debugging is activated as well pls help

Hey thanks for the guide Ive been trying to install it with my cousin for his Mi11 but it won't react after entering fastboot boot twrp. Omg and I say waiting for devices even tough the device is unlocked and in fastboot mode and USB debugging is activated as well pls help

Do u see the phone as ADB Device in the device manager when its connected via USB cable? If not.. then..

Reinstall the driver (the official one) http://bigota.d.miui.com/tools/xiaomi_usb_driver.rar

Pro tip: Put your Windows before into "Test mode" (google for it) it makes the driver installation easier.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...river-signature-enforcement-windows-10-a.html <-- There are two options - choose one.

To check device manager from your computer first, I show you the different about W/O & W/ driver.

Last edited:
I found this fix for someone else. And yes, deleting the twrp folder allowed the BDO bank app to work fine.

Reactions: Profixit
I had also Problem with a Banking App (Swiss Postfinace). Root was detected. But, I use the app as Second app (its a sort of "google work profile") and root is not detected. Works also on non MIUI ROMs with "Shelter" ;)

Reactions: Profixit
To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot
Which one twrp i shoudl use on courbet (Mi 11 lite 4G version)?
Many thanks

Guys,
Any idea what's causing this error ?

I'm unable to factory reset my phone via menu or through TWRP.
I keep getting this error.

It's on the latest stable.

(I installed stable after a factory wipe, and now I wanna sell the device - and attempting to another wipe).

TWRP Error.png

Guys,
Any idea what's causing this error ?
And what's your phone?

Are you using a recommended TWRP given here or not?

If you wanna sell it, why not flash Official ROM and lock the bootloader, with Mi Flash tool?

:)

And what's your phone?

Are you using a recommended TWRP given here or not?

If you wanna sell it, why not flash Official ROM and lock the bootloader, with Mi Flash tool?

:)

Mi 11 Ultra (Chinese) - On Latest Stable EU.

Was worried to use the Mi Flash tool as I saw people getting stuck in EDL modes.
The buyer was happy to take it with the EU rom.

At this point, Is it safer to go back to the official rom ? (Maybe Global) ?

Thank you for taking time to respond.

If you already have a buyer then it's different. ^^

You can try to wipe the data partition and the cache partition in Fastboot mode, the fastboot command is fastboot -w

;)

Thanks a lot for keeping up with me mate,
Fastboot -W doesnt seem to do the trick .. I get this error

Fastboot-w.png

Good day. Please tell me. When trying to set TWRP to 11 pro, an error occurs. what does this mean?

PS C:\tools_r31.0.2-windows> ./fastboot boot twrp.img
Sending 'boot.img' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.868s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Device Error')
fastboot: error: Command failed
PS C: \ tools_r31.0.2-окна>

PS. Before that, a person mistakenly installed TWRP from mi10 by mistake

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hoangsang
For some reason usb debugging only works for me if the phone is turned on, booting into fastboot will make the computer not recognize the phone when typing "adb devices". All drivers properly installed, as it recognizes it when the phone is turned on.